for I saw God today

9/17/2012 c1 30Gadhar
Amazing the kinda fics you stumble across when just scouring the site. This one was a joy to read, Tigs got so much shit going on with him its nice to see something good. Even if Im late to the party on reading this.
I also applaud your taste in music _
9/10/2011 c1 Cinniomon
God bless you as well! Iteresting combination with bellatrix and Tig. Kepp writing! Lil' scripture for you: For it is by grace that you have been saved through faith, and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God, not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2: 8-9
9/4/2011 c1 CodeVeronica
Sorry i just got around to reading...Tig having a baby that scares me LOL Over all a very good thing it may be. Thank you for sharing very interesting :)
6/6/2011 c1 642Abigail Belle
Well, it was certainly sweet! Which is good, it renews my belief that you can write something that isn't morbid.

Being pedantic, I felt that some of the lines were a touch cliched (namely "Two bundles of joy", and "warmed his black heart"). The last line is redundant (It should be "That day, Alex 'Tig' Trager saw God" or "Alex 'Tig' Traiger saw God today"), which ends it on sort of an awkward note.

But I love how he talks about God, and believing in God even though he doesn't go to church - from what I've read in your stories, that fits him really well. I like how you incorporate the lyrics into the story itself - I might even have suggested that you could leave out the separate lyrics altogether? But that's your choice, of course. The story is beautiful, and the song fits it well. Congratulations. Goddess bless.
6/6/2011 c1 300Inkfire
I liked this story - the glow of happiness was quite well shown, and the lyrics were pretty, you chose them well :)
6/6/2011 c1 30BellaPur
Awk Ben that ws very sweet.
6/5/2011 c1 33El Chacal
Cool story. The birth of Bella and Tig's kids is quite a thing. I liked it. Short, sweet, to the point and you used the lyrics very well to add depth to the story. The flower growing out of the concrete was a nice touch. Great one shot story and I enjoyed reading it. God bless.
6/5/2011 c1 647Lamia of the Dark
You used the song lyrics to pad the word count! :D

I have no idea what Sons of Anarchy is like, so I don't know if that was in character or what...
6/5/2011 c1 40Expecting Rain
D: He left Bellatrix alone while she was giving birth? I can't imagine she'd be too happy with him! I'm not familiar at all with "Tig" so I'm not sure how IC this is or anything, but I can't imagine Bellatrix being with him the way you wrote him. But I guess that's the nature of a crossover, it has to be somewhat OOC to make it work. The song worked good with the scene, though, and you tied it up nicely.