for James and Scorpious: A Fight in the Making

9/8/2011 c2 kgirl
This is actually pretty cool, kind of a love/hate thing going on between them. Yep. Cool.

Continue please!

kgirl
6/23/2011 c1 4siriusly99
I loved that u should totally keep writing this I would love to see what potter and malfoy do in detention and I can't wait to see how there fight turns out! Please keep writing!
6/10/2011 c1 3CheyCheyRainy
Totally. Lol this reminded me of that arguement every kid has where it's 'my daddy's better than your daddy.' Lol I think I told a girl that my daddy could pick up a house with his bare hands. Now I know that would be impossible but still when I was six that's what I thought. Lol it's odd that James and Scorpius are against each other since James is in a higher year and Scorpius is in the same year as Albus.

Peace!

CheyRain
6/10/2011 c1 7Smizzlemort
Wizard b**** fight! i love it. i think you should continue. just to see what else you can come up with.

good job!
6/6/2011 c1 14Selenehekate
I like the dynamic you have between the two characters. Good job!
6/6/2011 c1 134561234
FIGGLEHORN!

By the way Ms. Tomas Jefferson led the expedition into Artica is on that list. by the way i printed my thingy off at school even though i shouldnt of... teehee im so bad. by the way keep writing the oneshots because it helps me avoid artica (the new name for my happy place)

Peace and Sasquatches