for Ice Storm

11/24/2012 c5 3SakuraKoi
Who is the murder?!}:(
11/24/2012 c4 SakuraKoi
Nice... Conan diched the kids.
11/24/2012 c3 SakuraKoi
sugoi! its really good!
11/24/2012 c2 SakuraKoi
wow... COOL!
11/24/2012 c1 SakuraKoi
so good! XD
7/16/2011 c2 American
Haha, half of the Japanese population is six-foot-two. I'm only 6 ft and most people find that amazing. Lol. Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but that just seemed to be a bit of a stretch.

Apart from that I like what I've been reading so far. I like that you used the English names, because that's what I'm used to as well. I can't wait to finish reading.
7/2/2011 c4 27starlily11
Awesome job...I love it. You're a great writer.

Signed...Sailor Moon Fanatic
6/17/2011 c3 nobody10901
Hm... Interesting. Yes, what will happen next? Nice chapter! ...He gave a little girl alcohol? O.o;; I don't like this guy... Oh! I see... Yes, that happens to me sometimes... I have quite a few OCs in my story. Nice job so far! Keep it up! UPDATE SOON! Arigato~
6/17/2011 c3 2mochi1412
Nice story and plot line XD

I never would have thought Sonoko would have such a large family...=.=; but anyway..

Update soon~

P.S

Don't worry about the English names :) but if you can, please change them to Japanese.

If not..*shrugs* ah well..

Other than that..GREAT FANFIC. Me shall follow it!*carefully ignores the piano and home work pile*
6/16/2011 c2 nobody10901
Nice chapter so far! :D Keep it up! ...You're probably not getting many reviews because people HATE the English names... Sorry 'bout that. Do you have writer's block? If you need help brainstorming, I will! :D Hm... Where did Max go? Can't wait! UPDATE SOON! Arigato~

By the way... I saw that you've read my story. :D Thank you! What do you think of it?
6/7/2011 c1 nobody10901
Wow. Interesting. Eh, English names... DX Well, I suppose I can deal with it. Pretty good start. I wonder what happened to Sonoko- er, Serena's perverted cousin. Can't wait! Update soon! Arigato~