for Death Shall Have No Dominion

9/27/2020 c16 GBTtown
Nine long years is quite a hiatus. It is a magnificent story with enough twists and turns to make it into one of the greats in HP stories.
6/18/2020 c16 JaehaerysTargaryen
Just finished the work. Great detail to the pride, I've been unable to put it down. Haven't slept the entire night. Amazing work. I do so hope you continue this fic (yes, I've read it's on a hiatus)
I wonder how the ministry has got Regulus Black's hair, he died in that cave after all.
I love the deathly hallows intrigue that keeps coming up
6/17/2020 c11 JaehaerysTargaryen
Regulus Black hahahahah I love it
6/17/2020 c11 JaehaerysTargaryen
Aha! Great introduction into the Deathly Hallows lore. Great work with that plot.
6/17/2020 c10 JaehaerysTargaryen
This chapter reminded me of Sam and Dean Winchester's antics. Go in prepared, fuck up the entire plan and survive through sheer luck.
I wonder if elder and Ash refers to the Elder Wane
6/17/2020 c5 JaehaerysTargaryen
so far this has been a pretty great piece of work. Love te whole unspeakable suspense that's been going on.
Meryn Trant hardly seems like the best person to have as a namesake lol.
4/10/2020 c16 Guest
Damn this is a great story! Seriously, this is such a detailed and complex plot, with lots of hints dropped everywhere and with nail-biting action. I also love the characters, especially the way Harry is slowly growing up, obviously on the road to becoming someone powerful.
I really hope you'll one day continue this, it certainly deserves to be completed. I'm actually surprised I haven't heard of it before now. Thanks anyway for writing it!
1/23/2020 c16 4BROMBROS
I truly hope this story gets an update for I truly enjoyed sitting and listening to it on my break time at work.
1/22/2020 c8 BROMBROS
Vampire By Night
12/7/2019 c16 didyousaytim
MP! Except for this anticlimatic last chapter, the story weaved quite well. I would have added to this chapter a final discussion as Snape led Black out of the castle. So many rich ways it could have gone.. even a vow by Snape in exhange for the life debt, just so Harry could reveal himself ... ans Snapes savior. Imagine the depths of emotion Snape would have if he couldnt tell anyone his savior was that selfish brat
12/1/2019 c3 didyousaytim
Qst malfoy encounter in hallway.. luna in polyjuice or new seer harry post unspeakable stepping back from future... but not too distant since malfoy seeing new and old HP within mimutes didnt see an age difference, even if disturbed by first encounter...
9/17/2019 c16 2Ceiros
It has been a while since I came across a fanfic that I could not put down until I was finished reading; only partway through the first chapter did I automatically just NEED to continue on.

I adore the fact that there is so much focus on the Department of Mysteries, a topic many fics just don't mention, and not only did you focus on it, you made it believable. You put character and charm into something that previously was just an enigma and shadows. I truly enjoyed it. I also love when there is more notice of Regulus, which he got too little of in canon, and you do so masterfully. I haven't actually read a fic where Harry can see the future in any way, so that was fun.

I know it has been 7 years since this was last updated, and if it never is, I can accept that. You write so skillfully, that I am sure that I am going to enjoy some more of your writing, I have Wand and Shield lined up already.

Wherever you are in the world, I hope you are doing well. Thank you for the work you put out, and may you always have what you need.
9/15/2019 c4 2parchmentandpencils
How old IS Dumbledore xD
9/2/2019 c2 Nemisis420
now the foundation awesome
9/2/2019 c1 Nemisis420
did that intro defence the librarian or is it just me
394 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »