for Wolf Pack

10/6/2013 c6 Guest
Sorry but I'm trying to figure out who Samantha is. Is it just a mix up with the name or is she a different person from Sarah?
5/21/2013 c9 emily
awwwwww! why did u stop writing! I luv this story!
10/1/2011 c9 26Raksha Souza
CONTINUE
8/11/2011 c9 4moon-called-princess
8/10/2011 c9 AnnieHonson
Simon is the hugest douche I have ever seen! You mad bro? You mad? Well, anyways, I adore the stories you write. And it's only 10:24 where I live... than again... I live in Canada. Ignore my ramble and listen to this. I HOPE SIMON FRANCIS BOUDREAUX-BAE TO DIE IN THE FIRES OF HELL WHILE MY PRECIOUS FAMILY/ PACK SINK THEIR TEETH INTO HIS SKIN AND MAKES SURE HE FEELS ALL THE PAIN! I know, a very graphic image for a thirteen year old, but I'm weird.

I can't wait for the sequel! If you delay, remember, the threat I put over head will be sent out to you instead...

8/10/2011 c9 23Chlerek
ugh! I hate this but still an awesome chpt why won't Derek tell Chloe whats going on between them!...and Simon acting like a douche! same thing with Derek he won't tell Chloe that lily and him are like brother/sisters since their in a pack together...I feel so bad for Chloe and Lily at the same time...Lily loves Simon and Chloe loves Derek :'( I bet everything goes okay between all four of them!
8/10/2011 c8 2flying-potaattooess
PERSON PERSON PERSON! UPDATE AND I WILL LOVE YOU LIKE A BIRD LOVES WORMS! OR LIKE I LOVE MY MOMMY! okay not that much but still pretty damn close to that... So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
8/6/2011 c8 1CeCsep
I've got some ideas for you but they're not that good though, but if you read this could you reply to me telling if they're good or not. In the end of this chapter I assume that Derek attacks Simon. After all of that, if I am Chloe I would feel even more hurt because that would make me feel like Simon cared for Chloe because Simon wanted revenge. As for Derek I would feel like he's only caring for Chloe because he saw Simon with her. You could do a chapter about Chloe's feelings and you could built on that. Do you want me do message you if I get more ideas?
8/5/2011 c8 23Chlerek
awesome! ^_^ awww poor Chloe and Poor Simon...they have no idea what's really going on between lily and Derek... :'( so sad
8/5/2011 c8 AliceAgony
A friend forced me to read this story. I gotta say... That's the most useful thing she did all year. This is fucking amazing! Why is this story not getting more reviews than it has? OMG! I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! UPLOAD! Or else I'll hunt you down...

~Alice
8/5/2011 c8 AnnieHonson
This story deserves more reviews! I love this story and I'll force my only FF friend who reads DP to review! If she doesn't review... Well... Let's just say I have something to use against her ;D. Plus, I love how Derek suddenly got so pissed at Simon while he was holding Chloe. LOL. I KNEW NOBODY LIKED YOUR FACE BEA! LOL. Please don't take long to upload, I absolutely love your story and I will force my friend to review!

7/20/2011 c7 AnnieHonson
OMG! Kick ass chapter! I felt sorry for Lily when she thought Simon didn't like her anymore :(. Anyways, upload!

7/11/2011 c6 4moon-called-princess
:D
7/6/2011 c5 moon-called-princess
:D
7/6/2011 c5 AnnieHonson
*through clenched teeth* aww, Simon got a GF! How nice!

But, I wanted more Chlerek and Simon getting jealous.

Don't worry! The chapter was awesome. I love the story and I can't wait till the sequel! (even tough this story isn't over)

27 Page 1 2 Next »