for Wolf Pack

6/26/2011 c4 7Taste the Rainbow- Or Else
Omg I absolutely adore this story! At first I wasn't too sure about the gods and a winged derek but I love it! And the little white wolf! Adorable! Update soon 'cause I'm gonna be impatient!

Lots of Love- Skittles
6/26/2011 c4 7murrey-2012
Loved this! So glad that Chloe likes Derek. And I love Niall. He is hilarious!
6/26/2011 c4 AnnieHonson
YES! Simon's gonna be so fucking jealous when Derek and Chloe are making out in his face! Long live Chlerek and Derek's 8-pack!

6/16/2011 c3 AnnieHonson
Aww, soul mates. This is so cute! Wow, Derek's an avenging angel/werewolf/alpha of a pack? I'm like wow. I would definately like to be his mate *wink*

I loved the chapter! Upload soon!

6/13/2011 c2 1FutureRulerOfTheWorld
Can Derek have wings, since he is part angel ?
6/12/2011 c2 Chlerek
ah! dont' kill Chloe's shes like my second favorite character! I mean seriously you should make Chloe and Derek fall in love that would be cute! so pwease! ^_^
6/11/2011 c2 20WiccaChick98
Well, gee, thanks for not killing her! So... wow. "I just met the Gods!" that was funny, but is Derek gonna chew her out for going outside, or can he? I mean, they haven't met yet, so...
6/11/2011 c2 AnnieHonson
OH.MY.GOD! Derek is half angel, I think...But doesn't matter! He's still as sexy as fuck!

Upload!

6/9/2011 c1 13579JM
The first thing i thought about kit getting shot & dying was "YOU BITCH!"... then i read the temporary part... :-D
6/8/2011 c1 3Ridge-Writer
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT GET RIDE OF CHLOE! I'M BEGGING YOU! JUST MAKE HER STRONGER AND PLEASE DON'T GET RIDE OF HER SHES DEREKS MATE FOR GOD SHAKES! Oh and sadnes about kit. I'm just spasing about Chloe she's my favroite character ever! PLEASE DO NOT GET RIDE OF HER OR I'LL HATE YOU FOREVER!
6/7/2011 c1 Fmatlalok
HOLY COW you're good. Update sooooonnn please!
6/7/2011 c1 23Chlerek
eya! NOT KIT! he's my favorite he's probably the only adult that accepts Derek for what he is! :'(

you evil D:

hehe I love you! please update! ;)
27 « Prev Page 1 2