FanFiction.Net
for When the Wallflower Bloomed

8/24/2017 c1 eunape
Please update ur story madam author..
10/12/2016 c25 fmartdia
wowww you're so good, you pay attention to details, I love the new character. I even sign up for an account just to give you comments. Pleaseeeee update the story..please..please I want to read more especially about "the princess" and Stephen. Thanks
3/13/2015 c25 Mint Capella
Hi! I like Shoko x Keiichi a lot, it's just that it is rare ocassion to stumble upon a very nice fic of them. I like this very much because none of the characters' actions and words feel OOC. I decided to reread this fic and I realized that you haven't updated in a very long time. Well, I know that I'm in no position to ask you like this, but please update! It would be a shame to let this fic abandoned. Well, you have your own life outside , so I can perfectly understand that it must be hard to manage your time . Anyway, good luck for the future!
11/22/2014 c25 1purpose-is-an-ocean
I remember there were only around 3 or 4 chapters and a different title when I had to leave it due to life's calling. You have come such a long way! Despite the confusion with the tense, I love this story! And honestly, even though this has been marked as shimizushoko, I love Suichiro. I like the SuiShoko pairing A LOT!

I await the next chapter!
10/14/2014 c25 1Mint Capella
This is a nice chapter! I keep wondering what is Stephen's past with music and what role will Yunoki play in this story, so please update as soon as possible!
5/25/2014 c26 estrellabrillante
COOOOL he be jelly
5/14/2014 c25 Guest
Omg author u need to updatemore! :) add keichi in the next chappie? Loved it
5/13/2014 c25 Urnumbaonefan
ERMAGERD THAT WAS SO CUTE! Stephen got ME blushing!
5/12/2014 c25 nallhir
dawwww,,,, asdfaslkdfjkljasdf lksadjf

FLUFFIEST CHAPTER EVER! and Azuma!

I hope i can give you a box of cookies for this wonderful chapter!

Good luck on your job hunt, :D

And thanks for having sui in this chap. Just made my day, :D
4/16/2014 c24 Guest
Plz make more! I'm looking forward to the next chapter _ and the romance 3 shouko and keichi r just too perfect together
4/12/2014 c24 Guest
My bad...

I hate my phone. I can't type and review properly... anyway, I'm so glad you've updated! Hooray for that!

Still not used to the new title, but anyway, I like it. :D

Glad Steph's making his presence known. Waiting for the next chapter.

_
kurousagi

Blackrabbit99
4/12/2014 c24 nallhir
Aww. That's so darn cute.

It's 12:37 am, and here i am, stopping myself from giggling and rolling madly like a fangirl from all those fluffs I've read.

So sweet. Much fluff.

I'm so glad some a
3/3/2014 c23 Guest
Update soon! So good 3 I like the title change btw :)
2/26/2014 c23 nallhir
oh.. You changed the title... OHHHHH!

I don't know where to start, but thank you for updating! I'm glad that you're not busy anymore and that you can update (I hope regularly).

I don't even know what to say, I'm so overwhelmed. It's good that you got the gang to hang out and have fun. I guess you're showing that even if Shouko is close to her friends, there's just another Shouko that can only be seen by her cousins. And also, are you trying to match-make Mori and Tsuchiura?... xD, God, I'm excited!

Anyway, do update soon! I'm still waiting for a certain prince to show up.

:P
2/23/2014 c23 tangledaftereverafter
Thank you so much for updating! You have no idea how elated I was today when I found out there was a new chapter. I'm excited for the next chapter! Is the competition starting? kekeke... we'll find out. I hope you're doing okay and please don't stress yourself out. Take your time to make the finished product 3 GAAHHH! I'm so excited xD
81 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »