for Avalanche

12/14/2012 c1 6emeraldkat
Hehehehe. This really made me chuckle. It's been a while since I've logged onto fanfiction, and I'm glad to see that there are still some SSX writers out there. Can't wait to read the rest :) I love the interactions between the characters. Very believable.
12/11/2011 c1 1SSXfanatic
Man, I'll be so bummed if this doesn't go on...this is easily one of the more funnier SSX stories I've seen! Please keep this up, it's a great story!
12/6/2011 c1 8Dyceman88
LOL love this story so far, excelent, especially the lube joke with psymon :D so wrong yet so true very well portrayed characters. just a couple of things though u might want to consider, nothnig major and this is just constructive criticism so don't take it personally...Allegra ain't ginger, she is strawberry blonde there is a slight difference.
8/28/2011 c4 fanfictiondotnetmemeber
A mix of humor and adventure? Court me in on the reading list! Really good formatting, dialogue, etc. I'll definitely be checking on a update from this from time to time. :)
7/24/2011 c4 Michelle317
This is very humorous. I like the idea, wonder how it will all down?
7/24/2011 c4 1SSXfanatic
I liked the ending joke, did Viggo fall down a hole, or is Zoe just standing on top of him? Overall this chapter does a great job in continuing the story.
7/24/2011 c4 2Tuonetar Star
So pleased there's an update, Psymon and Moby keep me in peels of laughter in this, I can imagine them both acting in such a way. You also make Viggo's appearence in this actually interesting since he's such an awful character usually, you make him truly bear able in this... maybe because everyone sees him as a nuisance. Great chapter, Rahzell is just perfect in every way, I love how you make him out to be like an old woman.

Update as soon as you can!
7/24/2011 c4 5Masked Misfit
LOL, poor Viggo, he doesn't have much luck does he? Psymon makes me laugh too much.

Hope you update soon :)
7/24/2011 c3 Masked Misfit
This chapter made me laugh. "Gentlemen vegetables." LOL!

This is actually a good fic, and I think you've captured the characters quite well. I've subscribed to the story, so I hope you update soon!
7/24/2011 c2 Masked Misfit
Gah, Kaori is irritating.

Pysmon and Moby make me laugh :)
7/24/2011 c1 Masked Misfit
Aha! I love your portrayal of Moby, even if it is slightly stereotypical, but then he's a stereotypical english character. :\ Psymon and Allegra are my favourite, and I love the way you've made him such a maniac! The bit about laughing at a joke his tattoo had just told him. Will keep reading and reviewing.
7/10/2011 c3 1SSXfanatic
This is really fun to read, I like how you incorporate all of the characters from 3. I hope you continue on, it's a very interesting story.
7/6/2011 c1 3Ducktape980
LOL this sounds really good so far! I like the uniquely crazy angle! I'll keep reading, but i also want to check out your forym for ssx, U've never played the original, but i own ssx trivky, on tour, and 3,and 3 is still my gavorite! You know what would be awesome? tv series or movie! It could be waaaaay awesome!
6/17/2011 c3 2Tuonetar Star
I loved that chapter, I can just imagine Zoe getting tired with Viggo and acting all macho. Moby seems to have a death wish in this I love his and Allegra's interactions and Rahzell is just comic.
6/14/2011 c2 T
So...are you thinking some Kaori/Mac or Kaori/Psymon? ;P

Update soon, so far only SSX fanfic that I like to read
17 Page 1 2 Next »