for Anna, Go To Him

2/28/2018 c2 9Freebird87
The spelling and grammar are bad. It's against the rules to post fics about real people on this site. I came to read Across The Universe fics, not this.
2/22/2012 c7 The Nowhere Girl
Cute! :3
1/3/2012 c2 3Pandacat1bagillion
Just several things, first! After the beatles were on the Ed Sullivan Show they went on tour, and therefor wouldn't be recording. And then! The beatles recorded "twist&shout" in 1962, it was on their first album "please please me" they, in fact, recorded it in one day. They didn't get on the Ed Sullivan Show until 1964 when they first came to America after "I want to hold your hand" made it to the top of the chart. I just wanted to let you know there were these plot inconsistencies. I mean no harm or offense, it's the little things you have to consider to be a great writer!
1/2/2012 c7 4CheekyJohnnyBaby13
OMG! OHMIGEORGE! SHE SAID YES! IM SO EXCITED FOR THE WEDDING!
10/10/2011 c1 maccawrites964
I REALLY WANT MORE!

I understand that you're probably busy with life and such

BUT IT'S SOOOO GOOD! :D

I MUST find out what goes on with Anna and le Paulie!

XD
7/26/2011 c5 3EllieJellythemusicgirl
:DDDD I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH! I really like how you made Jasmine so sassy! Well done!

This story is really shaping up to becoming fantastic :)

Hope you have a safe trip, and sorry to jear about the loss.

-EllieJelly
7/12/2011 c4 maccawrites964
YES YES YES YES YES YES!:D PLEASE CONTINUE!

and if it's a Paul story please continue! because i love Paul! eeeeeeeepppppp

haha great story so far and keep it up:)
7/7/2011 c4 2MormonBae
wait,WHAT? You Can't just leaveit there!pick this story right back up and finish! Pretty Please!
7/7/2011 c3 MormonBae
i thought the song reference would actually be the song "Hold Me Tight", but i suppose A Hard Day's Night works too XD
6/27/2011 c4 1MasterWere
I like the way this is going. Update soon!
6/19/2011 c2 ElizabethDublin
oooo wow, I feel jealous D: haha just kiddin, of course. The story is really cool and I want to read moore! :)
6/19/2011 c1 ElizabethDublin
gear!
6/17/2011 c1 MasterWere
Interesting idea. :D Update soon!