for Neyr Deus, the Story of the Four Birds

7/2/2018 c20 12creativesm75
very good. Eb te sollum means?
7/10/2012 c20 Guest
why is this chapter short?when will there be chapter 21&22?
4/10/2012 c19 Unknown
Very interesting story you have going here.
2/25/2012 c17 2NIkly
I enjoyed this two chapter because there's a lot of Ame. So she has almost the power of a God, but she has to free herself from her chains... I hope she can manage to do that. And i hope that she can live happily with Vivio, Fate, and all the others.
1/28/2012 c15 NIkly
I liked the parts where there is the 'past', with Sophie and her life. Something happenened in that past that can help us to understand better the situation... maybe. And poor Ame, with her magic out of control.
1/16/2012 c14 Unknown
I loved this story! I really can't wait for the next update.
1/14/2012 c14 NIkly
My apologies for this late review... I've been lazy.

More war, war, war. And Ame's dying. I hope she can be saved, even if she's artificial. Hinode's been helped by someone (still mysterious to me), who apparently wants Hark dead!So many things... I hope to not forget anything.

good chapters, I'm sure I could understand more, if I knew a little more about this universe (I've read the comic but it's still hurt to remember it sometimes). The thing I liked the most was as always the way it's written. This time everything was fast, somehow nervous, like a time of war should be. Cool.
12/1/2011 c12 NIkly
Nice, more drama. And now I really hope that Ame can help, really.

Hark is being more and more hateful, I wonder how strong is he and if someone can stop him with magic, he looks really strong.
11/18/2011 c1 mamasan
Very well written, but you could have saved the twin.
11/15/2011 c11 NIkly
Lots of action. Finally Hark show himself. So the firls are living corpse? But they look alive and with a soul, so I'm curious to find out why he called them living corpse. Nice, i'll wait for the next chap!
11/13/2011 c11 Unknown
Awesome story can't wait for the next chapter.
11/9/2011 c10 NIkly
I really liked the interaction between Ame and Subaru. Knowing Ame, that was a really big display of attachment toward subaru. And now Hark is starting to move. He doesn't care at all for his girls' feelings, like a true bastard. Poor Priri, she thinks she can be free from his grasp but it's all hark's plan.
11/8/2011 c9 NIkly
Nice chapter! Hark seems to have some kind of plans, he is placing his pawns around and soon he will be ready to make his move. This new girl seems to be even more confuse than Ame.

Ame has some scary abilities, being able to mimic everything, from combat to videoo-games.
11/6/2011 c9 Crimsonheresy
I really like this story! I can't wait for the next update!
11/2/2011 c8 NIkly
New characters, I see. With unknown purposes. more mysteries. I like it. and i think it's good that Iri is at Vivio's, maybe her family will make her feel less alone.

And thank you for your thanks, I'm flattered :). I review the stories I like, maybe sometimes my reviws are a bit slow, but they arrive xD
20 Page 1 2 Next »