for Pinky Swear

6/6 c23 mariadisales
ahhh I loved it for so long that I needed a slightly clichéd story. thanks for sharing
12/31/2021 c1 Pattigirl23
I Ioved so much this story and this ending was amazing! You are an amazing writer.. Thank you for sharing.
9/28/2021 c23 22amlovesick
Your Swan and this story in general was absolutely hysterical. Jake was awesome and Edward was one of the best Edwards. Such a difference from EP, both original and Sempre to which I own the latter.
Thank you so much for writing a far better movie ending! lol
7/10/2021 c23 Kksmum
Great story. Made me laugh.I love a happy ending.
Thanks.
7/3/2021 c23 AstridCullen
I'm so glad I found this story. It was so beautiful I think there were very few chapters where I didn't cry. I knew it would be a HEA, but there were chapters that were just so heartbreaking.
E and B's friendship was so beautiful. I loved how the 'present' parts of the chapters related to their past. I just can't get over how well written the story is. It's been a while since I found a story that I just couldn't stop reading. I ended up not doing any errands today just to finish this story. And now I want to re-read!
You're a very talented writer. I loved this so much. Thank you for sharing!
6/12/2021 c23 Guest
Reading in 2021... So good.
1/24/2021 c23 11amsrule
Great story! thanks for sharing!
1/22/2021 c21 SlytherinPorcupine
At this point im just... speechless

I said it before and i’ll say it again

YOU. ARE. AN. AMAZING. WRITER.
Thank you for sharing this story. I know i’m not yet done reading but.. gddmnit. This is awesome.
1/22/2021 c17 SlytherinPorcupine
Okay can i take back my hallelujah from the previous chapter? I TAKE IT BACK! AGDKAKBXLA XKE BFKSNDJ
1/22/2021 c16 SlytherinPorcupine
HALLELUJAH FINALLY
1/22/2021 c7 SlytherinPorcupine
Im crying. It hurts. My heart is breaking again. Whyyyyyyyy
1/22/2021 c5 SlytherinPorcupine
I literally went from screaming because of how adorable the dynamic between Bella and Edward to hearing my heart break for Bella in just a matter of few minutes. Phew.

You. Are. Such. An. Amazing. Writer.

Kudos!
12/19/2020 c23 Lillywhite1
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
12/6/2020 c17 breathelifein
He basically took her ring shopping for his fiancée? What in the actual fuck? I wanna throttle this guy.
9/9/2020 c23 4Nauticalmass
I loved this so much more the second—maybe third—time around. I’m glad I found it again.
7,235 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »