FanFiction.Net
for You and Your Heart

6/30/2011 c1 CarmillaD
AAAAWWWWW! *^O^*. You did a great job portraying their personalities, and I loved the twists in this sweet little oneshot: How Bridgette revealed she was pregnant, Geoff's reaction when the result was negative (He would be a wonderful daddy and bet he'd love the idea since the beginning *^_^*) and the passionate, romantic ending. Nice job!
6/15/2011 c1 65Sakura Blossom Storm
I think this is the first story I've ever had dedicated to me! You have no idea how happy this makes me! :D

This was too cute! I loved Bridgette's hinting on how she thinks she's pregnant, and I was pretty sad when they weren't, I think that description you gave Geoff when he found out it was negative nearly killed me!

Also, you mentioned Bridgette thinking about Geoff's prescription, is that anything to do with the theory that Geoff has ADHD?

So...I have a feeling you were listening to 'Just the Way You Are' by Bruno Mars? That's what I thought anyway! :D

I loved how cute anf fluffly this was, I'm a sucker for fluff and you captured their relationship perfectly! :D

Wait...THERE'S GOING TO BE MORE TO THIS? NO WAY! Ahh I can't wait to read the next chapter! I'm so excited! :D

Thank you so much for this Kayla! You have no idea how much this means to me! :):)
6/11/2011 c1 13Islanda
I love this story so far! I love Bridgette and Geoff, and I can't wait to see the next part of the story! :D
6/10/2011 c1 Enigma Dragon Warrior
I am amazed. This is the first BridgettexGeoff story I've read in a while and you've made me fall in love with the pairing all over again! The emotions are so deep and pure, just like a child that discovered spring for the first time. Weird comparison, but I really felt that way. I can't wait for more and I will fave!