for Whole Again

5/3/2012 c3 pinkcrazyness
love it please keep updating
8/3/2011 c3 10Y.K.Willstone
OMG this is awesome. I don't usually like Draco/Hermione things wayyyy to soppy but this one seems alright cant wait for the next update
6/12/2011 c3 7fallfromreality
Darnit! I hate cliffhangers but seriously I love this story! please post the next chapter, I really really want to know whats going on!
6/11/2011 c3 8Kyouen
Curses, cliff hanger! I actually really love this story so far. It keeps me engaged, and I love the emotions-both past and present-that are in it. I hope you're planning to continue! Happy writing!
6/10/2011 c2 7fallfromreality
I don't know why no one has reviewed this story yet, because I Think it rocks and I can't wait for the next chapter! I only wish that Hermione and Draco hadn't had that row, and wow Draco really knows how to give a seriously low blow. Even I felt like I'd just been slapped when he said the thing about HArry and Ron leaving her because they were done with her. I was like WOW but at the same time I completely understand how when we're angry we soemtimes say things we don't mean, but it was pretty cruel especially considering the day it was.