for Ties

7/2/2015 c4 1KickAz
Last chapie? :'( please! Because today is Neji's bday and soon to be Kiba's UPDATE . Do you know how hard is to find a Harry Potter/ Naruto story WITH Neji!? I am no one to ask you this since I am a heartless shit of author 'cause I abandoned my own story without advice but don't be like me and update ;) We, and I mean your fans, will be waiting.
Thumbs up and my best wishes.
*gives virtual cookie* :)
6/22/2015 c4 2Infinityworlds
Hi! Your story is awesome! I don't know from where you got it sucks, because I love it! I've noticed you haven't updated in some time, are you going to continue the story or abandon it? In case you're no longer interested in continuing it could I adopt it please? All of the credit would go to you, but it is really awful watching this incredible story go to waste. Please PM me
12/10/2014 c1 bookworm51485
Need to double check your spelling of character names and locations. 'Konoha', 'Akamaru'.
3/31/2013 c3 Guest
You should know that you're quite a good what's up with the negativity,dude?Every time you insult yourself,it makes readers want to exit...Your writing's worth praise,and I'm certain you are too.I, and many others,find this story humorous,entertaining and of this fruitless self-critism.
7/30/2012 c1 jaelin910
it's actually ko-no-ha, not ko-ho-na, and is short for konohagakure (village hidden in the leaves (or close enough))
4/4/2012 c4 45SaturnXK
Hahaha XD I enjoyed this. I don't know if you've dumped this story or not, considering your last update was, um, more than half a year ago, but I'll still wait ^^
2/5/2012 c4 Guest
You should stop criticizing your writing. It's actually really good,(aside form a couple spelling errors) and I'd like to see you continue.
12/16/2011 c4 5Koryu's Advocate
Y'know, you should really stop giving yourself a hard time about your writing. Sure, you have a few grammatical errors here and there. Those are just typos though, not crappy writing. And my god, Gai almost gave me a heart attack.
7/21/2011 c4 uni
i think it is fantastic and hope to see the next chapter soon
7/21/2011 c4 85feathered moon wings
What the hell are you talking about? The chapter was great!

Yea, yea, we all copy sometimes, but… that’s all right (Not at all)

I am really liking this fic, feels like introducing my-self into the world of HARRY POTTER!

Please, don’t take to much on the other chapter, I don’t wanna wait.

I love all the shits you right (Shit, shit,shit) jaja

One more thing

¿Is Luna Lovegood going to be on this fic? Is just that she’s my favorite character.

Hasta pronto!
7/8/2011 c3 Donna
This is great.
7/1/2011 c3 feathered moon wings
Jajaja you’re so funny.

Not returning to your home most be terrible. I feel so sorry for them.

I love the random guys in a green soot (Sorry but I don’t see to much Naruto. But I like it very much) the shear to much emotion, dam it, they are so sensible.

Can’t wait for the next chapter. But, one question. Would there be any thing sensible on the fic? I don’t know… like crying?

See you!
6/13/2011 c2 27vanila-chan
Yeah, i agree, was slightly ooc, but was good anyway, since i think your writing is descriptive and not hard to read.

well, have fun unpacking=P
6/12/2011 c1 vanila-chan
i think the plot sounds interesting so far=)

i can't wait to see what you some up with ^^
6/12/2011 c1 85feathered moon wings
Dam it! I loved the beginning. “Just… blame Neji” His so great, his one of my favourite characters (And one of the most I hate) yea I know, that’s weird. But please write more. I felt in love with it.

Well, bye!