for Vampiric Vengeance

4/7/2018 c8 2Whitetiger789
Can you do an alternate ending series where the Eds join Hellsing and help Alucard fight Millennium.
7/23/2015 c8 6Shawn Raven
Well...the cartoon was absolutely suggestive of how the threesome actually behaved...

But with Alucard (ahem, abridged Alucard) in this sudden evil masquerade of blood and revenge against the cul-de-sac folk, I supposed it says much. :)

Well done crack fic about our once favorite cartoon characters, and our favorite vampire. ;)
12/25/2014 c3 15Lobo Argost
I'm reading this in Abridged Alucard's voice now.
12/25/2014 c1 Lobo Argost
Is this Abridged Alucard?
9/25/2014 c8 2Firebird0315
...Wow...just wow. This is the most fucked up story I've ever read in my entire life. It's written with the dialogue from Ed Edd & Eddy combined with the mature content of Hellsing. And that mix is completely messed up to the point that even I question the author's sanity (that's saying a lot as I'm sort of messed up myself). If Alucard and Integra were more in character and the Ed's a little more hesitant to kill in the beginning then develop into blood thirsty killers as they go along it wouldn't feel so screwed up. Other than that it wasn't too bad, if it were rewritten I would love to read it.
10/25/2013 c8 Guest
Interesting!
12/2/2012 c8 6DarthWill3
Now that is just too crazy.
12/2/2012 c7 DarthWill3
Okay... This is getting a little outta control here.
12/2/2012 c6 DarthWill3
Well... That was drippy.
12/2/2012 c5 DarthWill3
I can't believe it. I just don't BELIEVE it! I mean, Ed... killing his own little sister?!
12/2/2012 c4 DarthWill3
So long, Mr. Son-of-a-Shepperd.
12/2/2012 c3 DarthWill3
Bad luck, Jimmy, Jonny, and Plank.
12/2/2012 c2 DarthWill3
Ed would be the first to react to ANY sort of scary monster action. LOL

I thought Edd would be against such deals with the devil.
12/2/2012 c1 DarthWill3
Oh, man! I just LOVE vampires! You know that?

It looks like the Eds are going to be in a tough pickle.
10/31/2012 c6 Guest