FanFiction.Net
for When Daedalus meets Enterprise

10/15/2019 c5 Guest
With, WITH there's a word you should add to your vocabulary.
12/24/2017 c2 Guest
You can’t adapt to technology without knowing what it is. The borg have their own phasers and disrupters etc and are more advanced so easy to modulate shields. But you litterally can’t adapt to something you don’t had the science to understand, it’s just impossible. Like trying to reverse engineer a spaceship in 1800z
3/13/2017 c1 mark
And the word Belgium is from the radio series, which is a different version.
3/11/2017 c1 mark
A word about A bit of universe hopping. It did get a few things wrong, like Arthur using the word Belgium, a word he'd never even heard except in it's Earth use.
8/20/2015 c5 Peter
The storyline and the concept I like... BUT I must agree with everyone else... SpeeLling HAS GOT to be sorted out
1/24/2015 c8 orionastro
very good story, but you should alter the Category , It should be Start Trek NGN SG 1 .
10/27/2014 c2 bob
Check your writing conventions .
7/28/2014 c8 54Jennaya
Will this be completed?
4/11/2013 c8 RoughIslandSunrise
Sounds good so far. I can't wait to see what comes up next
4/7/2013 c3 Cyrannus
You have this under the wrong category; it should be under Star Trek TNG x Stargate: Atlantis
11/19/2012 c1 Darkcrest27
overall not a bad concept however your atrocious spelling kills the the story.i was only able to read 3 chapters before i had to i suggest at the least rereading before you load or even run it through a spell checker
10/3/2012 c3 1Ruler2050
... Why is this under category as a crossover with 'Star Trek Enterprise'... when in actuality this is supposed to be with 'The Next Generation'?
6/21/2012 c8 kitsune of darkfire
dude two words spell check
5/20/2012 c1 1Arekanderu
Paragraphs. Please use them. Why ruin a great story like this?
5/17/2012 c8 qingbest
I hope you do well in your exams! Now on to constructive criticism. Grammar is not always there but good try, people can comprehend a few sentences. Spelling what is 'whit?' Is it 'with?' What is 'Daedlus?' Is it 'Daedalus?' What is 'Colnel?' Is it 'Colonel?' I know this is harsh but these things will come up in exams.

Next is that new dialogue needs a new line, as its very difficult with so many people talking. I will show example if you Private Message me. Also it is important to include surrounding detail of whereabouts, to give the reader a image of the current 'frame' or 'picture.' Also when doing so do not over do it. To give the story a little clean-up. Where does this gate gets its power from? Also a 'really big version of the stargate' is also called a 'supergate'.

And if you want to critique me then consider my age. I will tell you. I am 14 for your information.

Keep writing more fanfic and we will appreciate it. :)
62 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »