FanFiction.Net
for All Hope Abandon

2/14/2017 c1 ConcernedAnon
OMG! Cliffhanger! Waii! the first chapter really grab me.. *cries* how you torture me.
1/6/2017 c1 Anon
I really love this AU
8/20/2016 c1 Nobody's Somebody
Loved this story, hope you eventufind inspiration for more!
1/19/2015 c1 15cutemara
This is really good!
I hope you come back and finish this some day, it totally needs to be finished!
I love the idea of it...
Please please please come back and finish it!
11/3/2012 c1 abc
awesomeeee ive come back to reread this fanfic more than once as it's so good. please update and continue...maybe the fact that her eyes were green could be seen as madge escaping and leaving some unfortunate other girl behind? cliche i know but i'm not very good at this stuff...i prefer to read lool :) so yeah plz update soon thanx :)
8/27/2012 c1 irishfan62
This looks like it'll be a fun ride. Please come back and update soon. Also, what was the X-Men reference?
6/10/2012 c1 39KingAlanI
I like this one too.

Not sure who 214782 is.

Just a couple minor word choice things:

'coop' instead of 'coup'

'lapse' instead of 'lax'

'outlying' not 'out laying'

'affect' not 'effect'
6/3/2012 c1 brain exploding anon
Well, if she is becoming an avox, then obviously she won't be saying f-. Which leads me to believe that she will not become an avox because I don't know why you would state an obvious fact. Anyway, the last part was kind of creepy. But it was still good. I don't even know if this is even still being written/updated. I also really like WiatRW. Badass Madge is awesome.
5/19/2012 c1 LovingTears64
Ohhhhhh I love it! I am in LOVE with your writing style! I love how you write Gale too! I totally imagine him being all grumpy (makes him even hotter *sigh*) LOL

My favorite parts: (which was really hard by the way since there are so many!)

When he slams the door repeatedly on Peeta's foot HAHA

When he opens the door with the baseball bat

at the "ass crack of dawn" LOL

Please update "Wrong in all the Right Ways" soon :) and just wondering if youre gonna ever finish "Strawberies and Painkillers" I know its not on fanfiction.net but I stumbled upon it on themockinjay.com and it's really good! Hopefully it's not completely dead. But mostly waiting for "Right Ways".

-tears
5/18/2012 c1 Anon
Okay literally this is the biggest TEASE I have ever experienced in my entire life. WHAT IS THIS OMG. How can you simply write ONE chapter oh my gosh you ruin my life really.
5/7/2012 c1 15jennycaakes
sweet jesus GOD WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME I'M ON MY KNEES BEGGING FOR UPDATES

PLEASE OH GOD

love jenn
3/20/2012 c1 Alace2
This is a really interesting start. Can't wait to see where it goes from here. Hope you update soon
3/5/2012 c1 6rivillie
Please say you have plans to continue this! It is by far one of the most intriguing plots I have read on this site. Please please update! The writing is phenomenal. Wow.
2/18/2012 c1 Julie
Absoluetly incredible. I sincerely hope you will continue with this story, I'm sure I'll be hooked! Poor Madge...

Few scenes I'll be looking forward to, if you have them:

-When Katniss wakes up.

-Finding out if Madge is really an avox

-Finding out how Madge gets out of the Capitol

-Katniss and Gale discovering what happened to The Mayer, Madge, And Peeta.

I'm very intrigued! And the potential Madge/Gale scenes will be amazing. I cannot wait! Please do update on this story!
1/29/2012 c1 Alice
What a original, intriguing premise. I cannot wait for more!
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »