for Animal Desire

2/25/2019 c1 Elodie-SE
I loved your story! What a pity that it is not on! Congratulations for your talent
3/19/2018 c1 7KyoREQUIEM
Wow, a very long oneshot that was very fun to read~~

You made all the characters SO IN CHARACTER. I'm impressed, to say the least. I have read hundreds of fanfics, but I haven't seen too many fics that had the characters so... Right, even if the story is AU.
It's interesting to see how Kaname and Zero would have turned out had they sort-of-grown up together since childhood~~ O3O

Thanks for writing~! OwO
3/26/2015 c1 7ComputerIdiot
This was really good!
1/26/2015 c1 lampshadezz
yea okay, point proven.
zero is so sexy when he's so forward and demanding like that! XD *searches frantically for tissue as blood gushes out of her nose when she recalls that scene*
you have a talent in writing lemon. honestly. that hot steamy sex was just...dayum. X3 i love the possessive kaname! and zero. just, god. it comes to me as such a surprise that that boy hasn't been molested yet by random vampires in the manga.
those two are MEANT TO BE. but nooo, stupid little yuki has to come and steal kaname away from zero-rin *pouts* so unfair.
i loved the interactions between kaname and zero. the snarky little comments, the scenes in which they met and all. absolutely adorable. you have such an amazing, engaging writing style, and i even when i was reading your other stories, i couldn't let my eyes leave the screen for even a minute (food breaks are an exception. i need my food.)
Kaname and Zero FOR DA WIN! XD
9/24/2014 c1 ameranthian
This fic has a very diffetent view than most others I have read. I like how it shows the Kyriu family all together and shows the twins relationship. The way Kaname and Zero built up their relationship was new as well. I really enjoyed this story.
5/21/2014 c1 Guest
Omg I loved this can u make another when kaname is able to bite zoro pleaseeee
1/2/2013 c1 1animerocks30
this is a really cute story. ." I like it XD
12/23/2012 c1 19shokubu
so great! love it!
7/19/2012 c1 8Nymariaa
... really hot. Love it!
4/19/2012 c1 47Eoeo
I loved the chemistry between Zero and Kaname x3 awesome oneshot!
1/3/2012 c1 3Sighcoe
Very well done. I enjoyed the story very much. I was honestly thinking not to give a review after I saved this to my favorite stories, but I told myself that stories such as this deserves a praise and here I am giving it to you.

The story was very well executed, well thought off and very well executed. The characters are so in characters and the're not a slight touch of what people called 'corny or chizziness'.

I love how you build their relationship and how you slowly show everyone how they admitted to themselves that they're attracted to one another.

I love your description, not entirely detailed that made it boring, but descriptive enough for the readers to imagine the setting you're trying to paint through words.

All in all, job well done. :)
12/26/2011 c1 rosaikibu