FanFiction.Net
for Especially in Dreams

7/21/2023 c1 VirReturnsFromMinbar
Very well written.
5/14/2013 c1 auri-australis
Poo Jill, I always thought such things would come back to haunt her, and you have written it quite well.
11/30/2012 c1 12Mychele O'Carrik of Clonmel
I don't suppose u will continue this? Cuz I rlly wanna read what happens next :3 I like the idea of this, and the writing is very clear, and is easy to read. I don't know the series most of ur stories are for, but I'll deffinitely check out ur other Narnia stories!:3
God bless, Mychele
6/26/2011 c1 41Authoressinhiding
Oops. Meant to review this earlier. :). Jill and Eustace are probably my favorite Narnia humans, probably because Silver Chair was the first book I read. I look forward to seeing where you go with this - so far, I like it quite a lot.

AiH
6/18/2011 c1 4reneerose
Actually...maybe I'm thick but I'm not getting it either...is Jill having a dream of herself and a dream person that looks like her named Jillian?
6/13/2011 c1 readingrox101
I don't get it
6/13/2011 c1 25LucyOfNarnia
ha. Jillian and Jill. Cute hehe. Very good first chappie dear. When are we going to work on that Narnian story together? ;) nice to see you in one of my favorite fandom's!
6/13/2011 c1 20Rose Jean Black
Camplicaded to inderstand (I had too read it 3 times) XD Kisses from Spain.
6/13/2011 c1 Red Rose Queen
oh Hi! this is a Really good chatper! It's relly sweet- good job! i'm so glad your writing in the narnia stuff- I like Narnia alot.