for Are You Happy Now?

1/7/2012 c2 3shikonwishes
I love your fic. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read more.

The man with the demon eyes is Tobi/Madara Uchicha. Am I correct?

Sincerly,

Shikonwishes
12/20/2011 c2 2grimmich
hmmm, if I had to guess I would say Madara Uchiha... I am curious about this though... PLEASE don't tell me that you are going to let Naruto grow up alone! I can't wait to read more though...
10/15/2011 c2 5twilightrose07
interesting! I can't wait to see what else happens
10/5/2011 c2 4Lozenger12
XD i love this story! please update soon~!
9/5/2011 c2 7DogDemoness108
i love this story
8/24/2011 c1 Louise
I forgot to add something. I hope someone kills Itachi`s 'father'. Seriously, he doesn`t even DESERVE to be the father of someone so awesome. He's unworthy, I don't even bother remembering his name. That evil Basard anyways... Oh wait I'm insulting bastards, aren't I? Sorry. O.M.G. UPDATE! PLEASE! YPU ARE DRIVING ME MAD PERSON! OH, PLEASE... PLEASE UPDATE! NGH!

P. S. : You may also know me as "Kags is main char. ALWAYS" or something close to that. My stories suck, but I would greatly appretiate (I suck at spelling too if you havent already noticed.) it if you checked it out. Productive Critism and such... Anyways, I'm trying to write a story called "Kagome's Curse" but I havent posted it yet. I'm busy editing and revising and such. You know, polishing it up a little bit. I hope ypu read this and will check it out when I DO poste it. Just to let ypu know, the one I have called "A Wish Came True" is my amateur wrriting. I promised I improved a bit after I wrote that. I dont whats going to hapen with that one, but I'm thinking about it. And the one by the name of "Fates Punching Bag" is not mine, it's my friends who is not able to make her own account. You would probably tell that her writing is mich better than mine. Anyways, I'm jabbering.

Ja Ne~!
8/24/2011 c2 Louise
It is Madara. XD I`ve read the whole manga. I think, unless they updated on Mangafox.com... Anyways, I hope I was the first. Probably not though... Love it! Update ASAP!

Ja Ne,

~Louise~
8/13/2011 c2 6WraithReaper
Great chapter!

And I would guess Madara?
8/9/2011 c1 2DemonNinjaOfTheLeaf48
Awesome story! please update soon! also I think the dude with demon eyes is Madara. ^/_\^ -lol
8/2/2011 c2 2guardian1moon
Madara Uchiha :]
8/2/2011 c2 midnight98
Madara. Update soon!
8/1/2011 c2 anonimous
I forgot to add Orochmaru, so make that three guesses.

Ja Ne!
8/1/2011 c2 anonimous
I have two guesses as to who it is:

It is either Pain or Madara (spelling?)

Ja Ne!
7/31/2011 c2 Nicnivan
It's madara
7/31/2011 c2 Michelle
my guess 4 the "human w/ demon eyes" is Orichimaru. I love this fic so far and cant w8 4 the next chapter! ^-^
66 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »