for Are You Happy Now?

7/31/2011 c2 ItaxKagxSas Fan
I love a somewhat sappy Itachi! Grrr, damn Fugaku to Hell. I'm guessing the 'man with demon eyes' was Tobi/ Madara Uchiha? I love this story, and I'll be looking for the next chapter.
7/31/2011 c2 3Valleygoat
yay new chapter. good update i look forward to the the next one.

hmm human with demon eyes ... um... madara? lol
7/31/2011 c2 2Cosmic-lover
Ooooohhhhh AWESOME! I totally LOVED it ^-^ but killier cliffie there *grins*
7/31/2011 c2 Guest
Plz update soon. The 'human with demon eyes.' Is it madara or fugaku?
7/31/2011 c2 31StaceyWritesFanFics
I'm guessing it's Madara who was the human with demon eyes. Nice chapter! Keep it up.
Madara
Madara
7/31/2011 c2 12Ichigo Mirai
this is very good! is it Madara? wonder what'll happen next... please update whenever you can!
7/31/2011 c2 gemava
i would like to see their faces more if she suddenly realizes that she left souta behind and had to 'jump' back and get him so they get to watch her dissapear. or they could follow her. i would just LOVE to read kakashi and itachi's reactions to her 'jewel shard advetures' all red eyed glaring over protective males growling and killing itent pratically visible.

though i would like to see the masacre in this fic but with itachi telling kakashi, sasuke and kagome the mission together. so that they know but they can 'act' like they hate him when they dont i always did hate the whole itachi really was a good guy that was ordered to kill them then forced to leave and become a double agent only to force his brother to kill him for the 'village'...

sorry about the rambling love this fic it is awesome so far and love it soo much please write more for this quickly so you can update more often and soon.
7/31/2011 c2 YunaNeko
Wonderful! Love It! Can't Wait For The Next Chapter! UPDATE SOON! GAMBATTE NE!
7/31/2011 c2 16Sugar0o
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! good update! i hope someone kills fugaku! like... horribly! anyway! wonderful update! is souta with kagome? they're like 8 now right?

as for the demon like eyes, i'm going with naraku or madara! or if you mix their names of Narara or Madaku =x
7/31/2011 c2 5Tsukikageshi
update.
7/31/2011 c2 2Kagomes Kit
Yes! I've been waiting for this next chapter for what seemed like forever and just like i guessed...it was great! Man i felt so bad for Itachi...but then...kagome returned! Heh i can't wait to see what you have planned for the next chapter. Keep up the good work~

~Kagomes Kit~

Human with demon eyes? Sadly i haven't seen naruto in a while but is it madara? I mean that would make sense...
7/17/2011 c1 YunaNeko
Wonderful. Love It. Can't Wait For Next Chapter. UPDATE SOON! GAMBATTE NE:D
7/12/2011 c1 MyLiloITAChIassasin
Interesting! Plz keep me updated...
66 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »