for Mahou Senki: Lyrical Days

8/5 c9 Lazy Servant
Thanks for the chapters.
6/23 c5 RDDash
The story is okay, but it's getting nonsensical occasionally.
1/27 c9 Tryson
Binding to the bed you say
5/2/2020 c8 1Selias
Damn it. What's the point of even writing a crossover with Shirou in it, if you're just going to make him completely useless and have zero impact on the story?
4/28/2020 c7 Selias
Oh, hey! Shirou's slightly less useless in this chapter!
2/17/2020 c4 ApekingBobo
Allusion is a figure of speech, in which an object or circumstance from unrelated context is referred to covertly or indirectly. It is left to the audience to make the direct connection. Where the connection is directly and explicitly stated by the author, it is instead usually termed a reference.

Elusion is the act of successfully hiding or escaping from someone. Your cat's Elusion makes it hard to find her when it's time to take her to the vet. When you avoid being found or caught, that's Elusion. Playing hide and seek is all about Elusion, as is being a successful prison escapee.

the word you are using is wrong, this is why.

other than that your doing great, probably more than this that was done wrong, but this is what stuck out to me.
2/15/2020 c4 Exodus12345
Well if he got kidnapped her mother would immediately cut him open and kill him to get the seed.
2/15/2020 c3 Exodus12345
So is Shirou going to keep being completely useless?
1/31/2020 c9 So my reaction
Alpha, Rita has escaped! Recruit a team of teenagers with atttitudes.
1/22/2020 c8 2marhaenaldi123
Ok i follow you
1/12/2020 c9 1chaosglory626
I still feel like this story continuing is some kind of fever dream. There was a time many moons ago where I put this story in my top 10 fanfics. Time hasn't dulled this story, but it has increased the competition. I look forward to seeing the next story.
1/5/2020 c8 PasiveNox