for Mahou Senki: Lyrical Days

12/26/2011 c1 green-link94
Regarding nanoha's magical level it's triple-A ranked and that level should be about one in a million or so.

overall pretty good just a few spelling errors here and there.
12/26/2011 c5 d.greynight
Well we finally see Shiro gain some actual combat abilities but I can't help but feel that soon he'll be completely outclassed in the Nanoha universe soon after his own upgrade considering the attack power they'll be able to pull out...
12/26/2011 c5 biggie1447
Nice update to the story. I have been waiting for a new chapter and it is excellent.
12/26/2011 c5 The-Otaku-Kurisu
Interesting. I like where you're going with the jewel seed please keep it up. XD
12/26/2011 c5 Mastigos
It's good to see this continuing. Since Shirou's course of actions is fairly obvious I'll focus my thoughts on Kiritsugu.

Considering Kiritsugu has been told of the threat the Jewel Seeds represent, AND the fact that his son is involved, I would be surprised if the Magus Killer doesn't end up getting involved himself. He may not be able to do much magic due to Kotomine's curse, but that doesn't stop him from firing a gun. His Thompson Contender with it's Origin Bullets actually benefits from the target putting up a stronger magical shield after all.

Beyond that, as I recall, sniping is one of his proffered methods of "saving lives".

On the other hand, he might very well be worried about appearing too interesting and unique to the TSAB. Don't want to risk them handing out their equivalent of a Sealing Designation and grabbing Shirou and himself for dissection after all.
12/26/2011 c5 18DragonGolem
If you try to put this Shiro in the Grail War I see a total mismatch happening that's for sure. Great story so far.
12/26/2011 c5 Sir Bill
I've been enjoying this story so far, and I haven't caught any errors in lore so far (though I confess I don't really know a lot of the finer details concerning either universe).

That said, the thing I'm currently most curious about is Kiritsugu's involvement in the story.

Not one character in the story is likely to understand just how capable he is of derailing the entire plot with all of his nasty and brutal tricks.

Especially if he still has any of his Origin Bullets available to him.

I suppose he could decide to remain in a support role, but I can't see how his active involvement could result in anything but a bad end for Fate.

Even if he does end up knowing something of the circumstances behind why Fate is doing this, well, this is Kiritsugu we're talking about.

And it even provides an opportunity for Shirou to see just how terrifying his adopted father figure is, as well as giving the TSAB a chance to see just how different the methodology and ethics of Earth magi are from their own.

I wait with bated breath for the next chapter.
12/26/2011 c5 DHWGDragonblade
well what to say but another very good chapter and the title is kinda funny

which brings me to my question regarding this:

as far as i remember (which isn't to much in detail) the twin swords shirou wields were never named, but they aren't Kanshou & Bakuya?

finaly i hope the next chapters come faster as this is realy good
12/26/2011 c5 11chm01
either shirou´s reality was shattered even more or the seed give him the ability to imbue the swords with the skill of all teh previous wielders... that being said is his ability going to be reduced to just the swords he is using now?
12/26/2011 c5 CJNyfalt
It is nice to see this story continued. Will the Grail War happen in this story also?
12/26/2011 c5 9Slayer Anderson
Another excellent chapter.

So...I don't suppose our good friends at the TSAB have anything that can counteract a long, slow, painful death by cursed magic? Ya'know, cause I like Kiritsugu and everything...
12/25/2011 c5 12Angry Santo
pretty interesting story you got going here. Ran into it by accident, but man am I glad I did.

I'm not very knowledgeable with the Nanohaverse. But you seem to have most of your natsuverse facts correct. That is a praise I do not give often enough for my liking...But I digress, good job on your research.

Shirous Jewel Seed trip...awesome. So the Jewel Seed reacted with the sheath AND Shirous Reality Marble. So he got a download of the great number of Noble Phantasms that other versions of him know...will that fill up his armory, or does he first need to unlock/process the monstrous volume of data that flowed into his brain?

Question to you, is the TSAB unable to identify the sheath inside Shirou?

Very interested on seeing more. Keep up the good work.
12/25/2011 c5 5Jouaint
Hey great chapter please update soon. B y the way maybe you should have a scene with Kirisugu explaning the 5 true Magicks. Especcially the the Magick used by a certain Wizard Marshall.
12/25/2011 c5 1EVA-Saiyajin
excellent chapter, great details, very well written, great fight scenes. Shirou's getting so much stronger! Is there anyway the TSAB can help Kiritsugu with his condition? MGLN Mages learning Nasuverse magic? Keep up the good work!
12/25/2011 c5 15Fangking2
I like the chapter title. It is very fitting. You should let Kiritsugu leave Shirou what is left of his mythic codes, the origin bullets and his family crest. If Kiritsugu is willing to teach Shirou seriously unlike int eh canon, then Shirou need to be taught Amrtial art like Rin or Kotomine and learn more effective fighitng style that uses any thign and everything like Kirisugu
358 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »