for Mahou Senki: Lyrical Days

6/14/2011 c1 runewizarddd
Well, that was awesome. I can't wait till Kiritsugu shows up, especially since he'll end up blowing Yuuno's mind with his "minor" time control abilities. I wonder how the TSAB would react to the viciousness of the magic here, and some of the magical beings that have arisen. Will Arcueid make an appearance, since the Jewel Seeds are causing mass amounts of damage? If so, will it be post-Tsukihime/Melty Blood Arcueid, or the emotionally-stunted Princess?
6/14/2011 c1 InfinityAtmo
yay i loving the 1st chapter so far, looking forward to more to come
6/13/2011 c1 1UBW
wow this story was exactly how I envisioned F/SN & MGN crossover.

I hope your next chapter comes soon :D
6/13/2011 c1 Anon. Crewmember
Looks good so far. Keep up the good work.
6/13/2011 c1 15D.M.Ash
Glad to see this becoming it's own story. I'm curious to see how this Shirou Emiya will end up. Hope to see more soon!
6/13/2011 c1 1Ginko Yurishiro
WRITE ON!
6/13/2011 c1 Kyadytim
Well. Your integration is very well executed, which is definitely an important point of writing a crossover. It's a simple premise, which doesn't leave room for complicated plot holes. It might be nice to have some reason for why Kiritsugu decided to leave Fuyuki, but it's unnecessary.

I have no complaints about the writing or the plot, although I am slightly worried that there will be less dramatic tension throughout the story, as Nanoha managed by herself, so with Shirou fighting, too, all the battles should theoretically be easier for them.

Overall, good job so far, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

On another note, it's slightly disappointing to see Shirou at nine years old, because nine year old Shirou is seriously lacking in badass potential. But, at least he still has the opportunity for running high jumps ^^u
6/13/2011 c1 DBZLOVER
excellent story so far, very well written and detailed! I look forward to seeing how the story changes with Shirou there to help and influence Nanoha!
6/13/2011 c1 mega1987
Boy! Do I have a feeling that Nanoha and the rest is gonna have a blast on taking down the servants of the holy grail war...

*suddenly got a flash of a Starlight breaker at Caster's face*

I don't think a city can contain THAT much firepower...

*Seeing Hayate going for Ragnarok..*

I rest My case...

I know, I might be leaning towards to Nanoha and her friends but I doubt even Gil will stand fearless when the "Devil" suddenly decided to teach anyone a lesson...
6/13/2011 c1 marc
excellent story so far, keep up the good work!
6/13/2011 c1 9Silver Sun 17
this is going to be an interesting story i can feel it. do you think shirou can support a support type storage device instead of an intelligent device?
6/13/2011 c1 An Oni Mouse
...I like it. Write more, slave! But seriously, this story looks promising, please continue.
6/13/2011 c1 Allahee4life
Great opening chapter. I read this in your 'Tales of the Kaleidoscope' and thought it'd make a good story. Hope to see more soon.
358 « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24