for Mahou Senki: Lyrical Days

11/14/2019 c1 Jose19
This is a interesting story but it is shame that Shirou will never meet Arthuria or Rin who are great characters.
4/12/2019 c6 2Nihatclodra
Wait... ALL the Jewel Seeds are out of the devices... and near Shirou, to whom they resonate and actively move towards when he's near? ... I think I know where this is going...
4/12/2019 c2 Nihatclodra
I REALLY fucking hope Shirou's Nerve Circuit bullshit gets fixed very soon... canon or not, that shit annoys me more than almost anything else in fate fanfics...
10/9/2018 c7 all forms of fluff
Second time through.

This was a decently told story. It was very light on the type moon magecraft but it was mainly a story set around Nanoha and Fate, with a dash of young Shirou sprinkled about. I have read a few stories, maybe four but there isn't a lot of this particular crossover, and for some reason they always have horrific things happening when Shirou touches a jewel seed. The only thing I can really complain about in this story is Unlimited Blade Works. It doesn't naturally have all the swords in it, if it could be considered a natural state of things, and you kept with this idea right up till the end. Shirou only has swords in his mind that he has seen before. When he summons his own reality marble against Gilgamesh in the UBW story line it is populated with swords because he had been inside ARCHER's marble. But I am assuming that you have this thing pointed out a lot nw that I've read though what I just wrote. Oh well. I can see this Shirou taking a larger role against the book of darkness Knights. He may even be able to copy the leader's sword/bow weapon, even if he can't copy the magic it dose. Well Its been years since this fic was posted and there hasn't been a sequel, which is a shame, so I guess I shall just end this with a thank you for your time and your story. I've had fun reading it.

And it seems that I have already posted a review for the last chapter so you're getting this one on chapter 7
10/6/2018 c8 51RockBane
Looks good but it's kind of depressing not reading more.
7/31/2018 c8 41eragon33
I really can't wait for the holy Grail war. Just imagine archers reaction to this version of himself.
4/23/2018 c8 Ranmaleopard
This is just really interesting and I can't wait to see what happens next. I eagerly await your next enjoyable chapter. Please continue
1/11/2018 c8 Ryoji Mochizuki
very interestingļ¼
6/20/2017 c8 18Luna's Meow
Yet again. Shirou CANNOT be punished by TSAB. He is not a citizen of their government. THEY HAVE NO AUTHORITY. TSAB is a bunch of officers from a FOREIGN government overstepping their authority by acting in another government's territory. They have no authority to punish ANYONE from Earth. Worse, THEY KNOW THIS. Just as a german soldier or cop can't come to japan and arrest anyone, neither can TSAB.
6/20/2017 c6 Luna's Meow
Here's the thing. They aren't in trouble. TSAB has absolutely ZERO authority. These are members of planet Earth. Earth is NOT a part of the TSAB's jurisdiction. Until the time when Nanoha joins their military, willingly placing herself under their authority, TSAB has no rights over her. They can't do shit without starting an international incident. Earth would lose any war sure, but political fallout alone can be a big deal, especially if they start acting like tyrants over people who aren't a part of their alliance of worlds.
6/20/2017 c6 Luna's Meow
Missed opportunity. One should never ask Shirou about the Fuyuki fire. Because he tells people when asked. In all the detail they never asked for. He doesn't have the capacity to understand why he shouldn't.
6/20/2017 c4 Luna's Meow
Losing something? Hopefully not Avalon. It should be inviolable, and if anything... Compatible?
6/20/2017 c2 Luna's Meow
I get why you did it, but still- keeping Shirou's pathways inactive is immersion breaking. He would IMMEDIATELY have asked for more information. Why? Because it would help him save people. And we all know how bullheaded he is about that.
5/16/2017 c1 1BanTheFairyKing
Shirou's circuits aren't below average. He's actually a small bit above average, maybe a C
1/1/2017 c8 crashclown
unfortunately it doesn't seem this serious will have a continuation, but I gotta say this series was awesome. Considering it had humor in its category, and a crossover with magical girls, I expected it to be comedy based, boy was I happily surprised that it was more adventure based. This was very good, I happily recommend as fate stay crossovers worth a read.
358 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »