for Mahou Senki: Lyrical Days

9/10/2013 c8 3KujyouHikari
Awesome story.
9/6/2013 c8 3Reishin Amara
...considering all the shit he went through,this chapter honestly disappointed me...I was figuring he would pull off something incredible at the end rather than the normal letdown ending the anime normally does. I figured...ok,hes gonna rip the sealer completely off and tap into the jewel for the wish he needs,That he was gonna make a sword,get pissed and literally cut space infront of him open with the singular thought 'BRING THEM BACK'...I mean...him swallowing the results like that and thinking 'what a waste'? That...just was completely horrible and ruined it utterly,it makes him sound like Archer for god the one thing you avoid in ANY fate/stay night related material. Archer is the one that acts like Kiritsugu. Shirou is the one who is suppose to act with a complete and utter single mindedness to say 'fuck what everyone else says,I wont accept it!'.

I do hope you ATLEAST can save Reinforce...

(wouldn't it be ironic btw,if in one Nanoha fic,someone DID save Precia and Alecia from the void. Precia arrested, Alecia cured after her crazy bitch mother is locked )
8/4/2013 c8 1Hakuryukou79
So when will you get to update this story and bring in the next arc? This story has a whole lot of potential and is currently the best MGLNxFSN story right now. Also will the events of FSN still happen?

Good luck and please update this magnificent story!
7/24/2013 c8 EoP
It's too bad, I don't think you're continuing this story.

I haven't reread it, but I was always curious what sword Shirou was trying to make at the end. I thought it was Ea to be honest. The only sword that causes Shirou's ability to emphasize with to fizzle out. Anything else, Shirou should be able to empathize but not reproduce simply because of prana cost. Like Excalibur for instance, Archer EMIYA can reproduce that holy sword but it would kill him since he doesn't have the prana capability.
7/12/2013 c8 Twisted Ambitions
So what ever happened to the war of the night sky arc?
6/25/2013 c8 Hood'sGate
So... Any news on that Second Arc?
Waiting with Baited Breath.
4/13/2013 c8 Arnoldstrife
This is an awesome story. I just watch Nanoha for the first time (the recently released movies). Seeing how awesome that series I of course had to find some great Fanfictions for it, and by far this was the most epic awesome crossover Nanoha story!

Tons of fun! Drama, Action, Adventure, and Comedy! I really enjoyed this story and if this is the ending or if you're still making War of the Knight Sky I am very glad for the great story. Thank you very much
4/4/2013 c8 Guest
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH. THiS STORY SO EPIC. WHY DID IT END.
4/4/2013 c6 Guest
It's almost ending? T.T
4/4/2013 c5 Guest
Whoo! Took a level of badass indeed.
4/4/2013 c4 Guest
Woah what an event.
4/4/2013 c3 Guest
lol, hopefully Shirou turns out better than his fate counterpart.
4/4/2013 c2 Guest
This is really good.
3/29/2013 c8 kaazmiz
Moar
3/18/2013 c8 Guest
Just read my way through this all in one sitting, and loved every moment. You can't imagine how grateful I am that you've avoided making Shirou be a badass this early on in life, and that you haven't simply had Kiritsugu set everything up perfectly (as other stories which feature a younger Shirou are wont to do) I think you did a good job managing to keep Shirou's skills realistic, whilst also making sure that he wasn't inept or useless in a combat situation - even if it's a quality that people seem to love about him, far to many authors seem to be willing to put aside his tenacity in favour of rewarding him with power boosts. The fact that you managed to keep Shirou relevant without resorting to that bodes well for future arcs, especially since he'll just grow more experienced and discover more blades (I am especially interested in how you'll have him cope with the current lack of NPs, though I suppose other Lost Logia aren't out of the question).

So, again - a good read, and I look forward to War of the Knight Sky.
358 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »