for Mahou Senki: Lyrical Days

1/17/2013 c8 Guest
I like this series so far and am looking forward to when the next arc starts. You have a decent amount of material to work with and have done a decent job of blending the series so far. No one feels like they are at a power level they shouldn't particularly be at. I know you next have the plot of A's to go through and am curious whether you would continue this to StrikerS. I also am wondering if you will cover the Holy Grail War seeing as that would take place during the convenient high school period that none of the anime for Nanoha covered. I know it is probably covered in other materials but that information can be a pain to look up. Regardless, I'm looking forward to any of your future works
1/16/2013 c8 FanFicReader712012
More chapters of this would be great, Shiro is betraying Chrono's promise, Shiro is so selfish.
1/7/2013 c8 6ConstructiveWriter
Excellent as always. Despite the difficulty when crossing the nasuverse with anything, you are doing an admirable job thus far with fusing the two different universes.
I don't really have anything constructive to add for once, I just felt that you should be complimented on your story.
1/5/2013 c8 ImagineBreaker7
This is a great story. You did an awesome job on this arc, I can't wait to start reading the next arc. Please update again soon I love this story
12/26/2012 c8 18Lerris
I read about half of this, but then skimmed a bit. It is decent writing all in all. The only thing that really noticeable was that you were following canon with Shirou tossed in. My advise is to try to write an original arc next, if possible... It is certainly easier to follow canon, but then the only interesting bits are the changes...
12/19/2012 c8 cabale
Outch! Will there be a graal war part?
12/2/2012 c8 Sony Ninja
so I've read this story from the beginning to now and I gotta say, I am in love with this story so well written and everything just feels so natural to read, like this could have really happened, reading this I really feel like Shiro will become Archer as this story progresses White hair, and UBW to boot, he really has this interesting personality that's a mix of being a good person while also coming across as being a little selfish it's odd but it works so well.

If there's anything I'd like to see happen maybe seeing Shiro unleash Unlimited Blade Works somewhere down the line, and possibly the addition of another Fate character, like perhaps Rin, I don't know I just think she'd be a very interesting person to add to Shiro and Nanoha's group mainly because I feel like she'd stick it to Shiro when he's being. . . . . . . .well Shiro, plus it would be interesting to see what she could do if she got an early start like Shiro.

all in all this story really is one of the best Fics I've read all year and I really look forward to what comes next so thank you and till the next chapter see
11/28/2012 c8 1tsun
Nice to see Shirou struggle. Knowing his weakness and being useless in the fight because in the end he didn't manage to save someone. He looks pathetic with just a pair of katana with added speed though I think there is no way to access a noble phantasm without fighting heroic spirits. At least give him a mystic code and Kiritsugu lacks being smart, cool badass. His been regarded in the background far too much which is unlikely if Shirou is indeed in trouble. I see him planning something trying to support him in any ways.

Well will wait for an update.
11/26/2012 c8 1Kosuke-Dono
Nice work, Keep it up!
11/26/2012 c8 Piterio
THIS IS AWESOME! I really don't like "Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha" much and have a little knowledge of it but i love Shirou and Fate Stay Night so reading a crossover like this bring my joy. I look forward to what is coming and i'm sure it will be nothing less than epic. I thank you for this story and wish you good luck with it and anything else that you plan on doing in this or real world.
11/20/2012 c8 8Rising Dragon
Was recommended the story and just finished reading this full arc. This was quite a ride. I'm eager to see how Shirou develops when going up against real magic swordsmen.
11/19/2012 c8 ArcherReborn2
I apologize for not reviewing you previous chapters, I usually don't review stories that I don't have problems with. Your chapter has become a welcome exception to that rule. I COULD hear EMIYA playing in the background during Shirou's fight scene.
This chapter is one of the better ones that you've written. I also REALLY like that fact that you aren't randomly giving Shirou a power up. Lets face it, he isn't as strong as Nanoha, at least not right now. A lot of authors on Fanfic would have given Shirou something to compensate. You've done something brave and left him with what he could have realistically attained during the brief period in which Kiritsugu taught him. Because of that, I could FEEL the emotions rolling off the fight scene. The desperation, the fact that he was doing everything, EVERYTHING, pushing his body beyond his limits. Yet ultimately failing.

Anyway great chapter, especially the ending. I eagerly wait for your next chapter.
11/18/2012 c8 4jgkitarel
Shiro gets an awesome CMOA here. Win.
11/18/2012 c8 Kroz Phantomville
Superb story. Your story is excellent, but it gets boring if all Shirou can do is trace a pair of katanas which do not even have a special attack. I mean Nanoha is totally badass as she can fire off big beams of destruction. While Shirou is an waste of space who can't even fly and can only fight with stupid swords which cannot even scratch a barrier jacket. You could at least make him learn runes to reinforce his clothes to improve speed and defence like Brazzet McFraga. Kitsuragi is supposed to know runes. You have an excellent writing style and your story can really go forward if you at least give Shirou a semi decent Noble Phantasm. You need not make him superb powerful but it would be nice if he was atleast the level of Nanoha. And in Fate stay/night Shirou after opening his magical circuits was able to project, reinforce and trace a lot more times than which you showed. As he opened his magical circuits at a younger age thereotically they should be a higher quality than in cannon. And please allow Shirou to somehow fly. Majority of the battles in Lyrical Nanoha happen in air. Shirou without a noble phantasm like Hrunting or Caldbolg and without the ability to fly is an useless distraction. Good work on the story though. Looking forward to next chapter.
11/16/2012 c8 That Guy
Awesome fight scene. You really know how to jerk a reader around with sudden shifts in momentum, but that's a good thing.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Good luck.
358 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »