for Mahou Senki: Lyrical Days

11/15/2012 c8 3MaskedAndDangerous
Hell...

It's about damn time.
11/15/2012 c2 3mmsbddvr
Your user and story pic is really kawaii.
11/14/2012 c8 Condor green
Can't wait to see the next arc.
11/14/2012 c8 1JinzoMask656
Great chapter! I was a little worried since the update was so long, but please keep it up! I hope to see more soon, I really think this is the best FSN x Mahou Senki fic!
11/14/2012 c8 2GaeDearg
Bravo.
I really liked that and can't wait for the next arc.
"The night sky was silent in Uminari City. But if you listened closely you could almost hear the sound of a hammer. Forging alone in a world yet to come."
This line was great.
Wish I could offer some constructive criticism but I'm not good at that.
11/13/2012 c8 Vandenbz
A nice solid end to the first arc. Shirou's battle against Precia was awesome! I can only imagine how strong he'll get in the conflicts to come. Can't wait to see what'll happen next!

Minor suggestion for fixing an error:
immediately crisis - immediate crisis

Keep up the great work!
11/13/2012 c8 1Arc-Angel-Of-Fire
loving the story
did the jewel seed activation kick start his Reality Marble
will he learn to use mid-childan or belkan magic to some end
will he get a device powerful enough to make a barriar jacket
i.e. Archer's Outfit but in blue or white instead of red like a reflection in a mirror
lol color inversetion red hair white outfit to white hair red outfit
will shirou get tricked into helping The Knights in their plan

well hope the questions help if you need someone to bounce ideas off of let me know
11/12/2012 c5 2Transcendent Oddity
Er...shouldn't it be easier and less costly for Shirou to project swords versus anything else?
11/12/2012 c8 SidenPryde
Great stuff. Looking forward to the next arc.
11/12/2012 c8 Allon Marton
Wonderful, truly wonderful. Thanks for the update, I can hardly wait ro see what comes next, as I have not watched Nanaho I have clue at all, lol, but I look forward to seeing what you have planned. Till next time then, thanks for writing, bye.
11/12/2012 c8 tphod
Why do I have the feeling Shirou will get stronger than in his original series, clue, he starts to use his natural magic circuits and has earlier and straighter magecraft training while being overseen by his father, and how knows about a 'massive' storage device to do information handling.
Also, in for 'LOL, your weapon is now his b00b monster'
11/12/2012 c8 lone wolf blade
man nice keep it up
11/12/2012 c8 zerodragon
yes, i have been looking forward to this chapter and it was great. the next arc should be good since shirou will have 6 months to become better at his craft. i wonder what weapon he haad seen.
11/12/2012 c8 3Bigreader in The Omniverse
The past and future that belongs to Alicia and I
The past and future that belongs to Alicia and me

So he laid there, waiting for death to arrive.
So he lay there, waiting for death to arrive.
"This is Emiya Shirou, you can just call him Shirou."
"This is Emiya Shirou; you can just call him Shirou."

These are corrections. I waited avidly for this chapter. I really liked it. The chapter didn't end the way I thought it would. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter or story.
11/12/2012 c8 1chaosglory626
If only Kiritsugu let Shirou know about his attempts to fetch Ilya, because then they could enlist Nanoha's help. Those bounded fields of the Einzburns would be paper against a Starlight Breaker. It was insane watching Shirou push through all of that and keep on fighting. I can't wait for more, keep up the good work.
358 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »