for Unlikely company

9/4/2020 c40 Heimaris
OMG you're back!
5/20/2020 c40 Stavroula99
I just read the whole story and I have to say that it's lovely! I like your characters even though I think they needed some more rime to develop their feelings for each other. Take your time I'll be sure to read the next chapter when you update!
5/15/2020 c38 Lazagna
Easily one of my favourite fics, and one of the first I've read that kept me so excited always. Thank you!
11/5/2016 c39 1Elorene
I really enjoyed this, I hope your books go well! :D
8/28/2016 c39 2tynikla
hi i love your story so much thank you for posting :D please dont beet yourself down, cause you are amazing hope everything goes well _ "gives cookie"
5/12/2016 c39 Nolatariel
Your story is so AMAZING! I am completely addicted to it. I know your novel is more important to u, but please do not let go of this. waiting for your updating:)
12/14/2015 c39 Kastrea
Awh :( I hate demanding more writing from busy authors, but you don't understand, your story is so DAMN GOOOOOD
11/8/2015 c38 KyrielTheron67
This is so amazing! I love this! Please continue!
4/1/2015 c38 1Shion Rasenka
YES YES YES! I'm SSSOOOO happy to see this story return! I've been waiting forever! I'm glad you focused on your first novel, though, because that was more important. I just might have to check it out someday.

I played WoW since Cataclysm, and LOVE the lore of the game. There are so many great characters. Sadly, I canceled my sub a while back, and it's about to run out. I was excited for the new expansion, Warlords of Draenor, but after about a month, I just couldn't get into it. They removed flying, which to me was the WORST thing they could have done. And then they just royally screwed over the professions. I could keep going, but then this review would get way more off topic than it is.

Lea and Kalvor are really great characters. With everything that's happened to them, they deserved some alone time, haha. Poor things then get interrupted by the kids, which was hysterical. I wonder what they're going to do about getting Loren off their backs. He seems pretty adamant about having Lea and Kalvor join the Crusade, and doesn't seem the type to take no for an answer. I hope you post the next chapter soon!
3/30/2015 c38 Fuckchildren
Damn I wanted her to give him a bj :(
3/30/2015 c38 KrysOfSorrow
Ohhhh come on! *throws popcorn* It was just getting to the good part!

-KOS
7/25/2014 c36 27KendrixTermina
Okaay. That looks like it might become a situation, Secret identity gambits obviously won't work any longer.
7/25/2014 c31 KendrixTermina
Well, those babies do need to be looked after.
7/25/2014 c30 KendrixTermina
...so at least they won't be out of jobs?
7/25/2014 c29 KendrixTermina
Loooool, adorable little kid stating the obvious
158 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »