for The Blind Huntress

1/22/2012 c2 12Eshlyn Kar
Very good story, lots of creativity, thoughtfulness and great descriptions.
7/8/2011 c2 3junebugbug96
Wow! Whatever I was expecting when I read the summary, it was not this. But in the most positive way possible; this was great! :) Your descriptions and tie-ins of Chinese culture were very nice touches, and I love seeing (metaphorically, of course) through Toph's... feet? :)

June
6/30/2011 c2 46Maran Zelde
I've never hunted before, so the only experience that gives me SOME idea of how difficult it is to hit a target in the forest is the game of Frisbee golf I played in a rough, wooded area. I hit a lot more trees than baskets.

Poor Toph! I don't think her parents will believe that her scratches are from thorns, if they know anything about cats. I had the recent misfortune to be severely scratched by a normally sweet housecat. He gave me a puncture wound that swelled to the size of large coaster, and I had to keep it wet until the infection bled out. I can only imagine the suffering a big cat could inflict!

King Kuei's an earthbender! I suppose that next you'll tell me Ty Lee's an airbender. ;)

At first I thought it was a little odd that you created an OC boyfriend for Toph, instead of pairing her with a canon character like Sokka or The Duke. I suppose it's just my personal preferences that made me feel that way. Reguardless, I like Kun's backstory.
6/25/2011 c1 Maran Zelde
I like your resolutions to the loose ends in the series, especially Zuko's mom and Toph's parents. Iroh is an excellent choice to help Lao and Poppy see that they have to let Toph be independent.

And I love the descriptions of Toph feeling her way through the forest, figuring out how to kill the wild hog.
6/17/2011 c1 36Nate The Ape
Thank you Reviewer #3. :)
6/17/2011 c2 1Animekitty47
You did an excellent job with all the action in this chapter. I like all the thought and research you put into the story too. Kun's got potential too. I wonder if we'll ever see him again? :P
6/14/2011 c1 Animekitty47
Great start. You did a good job setting up what's been going on with everyone else in those three years. Iroh was awesome, but that is why you choose him. XP Update soon please! :D
6/13/2011 c1 121Kimberly T
Toph using her earthbending to go hunting? That's a new twist...

But it just doesn't seem right for her to go hunting without Snoozles along. He'd totally be licking his chops at the prospect of wild boar meat!