for 15th Century

6/20/2011 c2 LionHeart53
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Update soon please.
6/20/2011 c2 3StuckInATower
OMIIIIIIIIIIGOOOSSHH! POOR CHLOE AND DEREK! ALJSFDLKAJSDLJF UPDAAATE!
6/19/2011 c2 11McKenzieSchick
Oooooooooooooooooo! I love it! Update now! :D :D
6/19/2011 c2 AnnieHonson
Hahahaha! Hopefully, Derek and Chloe runs away and gets married and has a lot of babies!Awwww!

-Annie
6/19/2011 c1 Ruby
This idea has potential, but you really need to work on your writing. Try to imagine the scene playing out in your head as you write and think about whether the scene is realistic or trite and cliche. You also might want to think about using correct grammar and spelling if you want to be taken seriously as a writer. I'm assuming you do, since you're pretty prolific.
6/16/2011 c1 3DerekSouza'sBFF
Funny.
6/16/2011 c1 MornaStarlettaFireseer
nice work! I just finished switch and now im reading this one. Its a very good start and i am definately interested. Glad to see you published it recently, so i dont have to worry about you finishing it.

But ahhh! Where is Derek? So many possibilities! Is he a servent? A commoner? A prince in a far off land? An outcast? Does he still have his werewolf state? And if so wtf will happen if the villagers find out?

So many questions! Please write another chapter! Oh and go check out my story! Its rising of the power. Only got the first chapter up but there will be more to come!

Bb,

Morna
6/15/2011 c1 AnnieHonson
OMG! That bitch will never learn, will she?

I love it! I also loved switch...so I love this even more!

Upload!

-Annie
6/15/2011 c1 LionHeart53
Like it? Like...IT? I loooved it! Update this soon please! And don't forget your other story, " I Fallen in Love With my Pet Fog"! I know that is a big demand but i just love both stories... I'm a selfish girl! ;)
6/14/2011 c1 11McKenzieSchick
Hahahahaha omg this is sooooo awesome! Update soon! :)
6/14/2011 c1 3SamayaK
So hilarious and cute.
6/13/2011 c1 3StuckInATower
Ljg;asfjlxdf;asdf updaaaaaaaaate! The awesomeness has rendered me speechless.
42 « Prev Page 1 .. 3