FanFiction.Net
for Playing house with the groom

11/1/2014 c2 2xNatsuMikanx
This is my favorite story you have written plz continue ! X3 onegaiii! #1fan
11/1/2014 c1 xNatsuMikanx
UPDATE THIS STORY I LOVE IT PLEASE PUHLEASE!
9/29/2014 c2 3Dwmalove
Goddammit plz update soon!
3/28/2014 c2 Guest
updated on 2011 and r u even going to continue its 2014
1/13/2012 c2 animelovecurse
coooooooooooooooooool i eally want to reead morrrrrrrrrre but its only up to chapter 2 sigh'' i want more i m ur fan hehehe
12/5/2011 c2 Je m'appelle Marie
OHH! update! plzzzzzzzz?
11/30/2011 c2 5Kylee-Cat
She's his what? Cousin? First kiss? Lol I'm curious now! :) thanks for the awesome update, I can't wait to learn more about mikan.
11/29/2011 c1 July Passion
Bahaha! Update ssooon! So funny! Love it=)
11/29/2011 c2 vampireprincessmika
First of all I want to tell you that I am completely hooked. I can't wait for what happen next. It gets me thinking on who is Mikan really? and did she really run away? I find it really addicting. please if you can find time update and check out my story purpose in a dark life. and comment on it. you can criticize it if you find it really bad.

second is I love fairy tail. my favorite characters are erza and gray. oh and natsu. I always find it funny when natsu and gray fight, but I like how natsu always comes and saves the day. I love it when he fights. I'm not sure how far you are so I can't reveal anything, but enjoy watching it.

I'm a big anime fan. :)
6/22/2011 c1 58Ama.Amaya-chan
All right, I have to said: I love this fanfic! It's so original. I never have read something like this before, just please continuos soon! Love U

Ama-chan!
6/15/2011 c1 5Kylee-Cat
lmao I love koko! I wonder how this story will play out. :) will koko go after Mikan and does he know her from somewhere? will natsume take an interest in Mikan or leave right away to go to ayumi? will koko and natsume be jealous of each other? gosh, I like this! I'm excited to see what happens!
6/14/2011 c1 akadabra-kaching
cool!

lol. wow. mikan's brave...

and yes, very nosy.

bet that "weird girl"-as mikan described her as-is that...ayumi?