for A Spark of Goodness

7/13/2020 c1 24Glaux Bryonia
Oh, this one is beautiful and wonderful and I love it. Crowley redemption and God rescuing those that want to be saved. The breath of life part is my favourite too. I also absolutely love the deep friendship they've got going here. Thank you for writing!
8/16/2019 c1 2tangerinee
Oh that was lovely! Thank you for writing and sharing this!
8/15/2019 c1 Wordgrrrl
Oh, that was simply delightful! I will have to save it so I can read it over and over again!
1/28/2018 c1 3avaya29
Loved this story: one of the more in-character Crowley redemptions. I think it was very fitting that Crowley should have to die before he could rise.

One loose end though: what happened to the girl? Did she descend into despair, cynicism or petty materialism (in which case we see that Crowley can be redeemed despite this failure) or does she go on to find a new and fulfilling life (in which case we see Crowley’s changed actions in undoing his wrong). The second is easy to do: perhaps the reason they are at that concert is because they have come to see her play in the second violins…
11/11/2016 c1 Guest
This is such a sweet story. I like God's choice of test for Crowley's redemption
4/21/2016 c1 Anon
I really enjoyed this read, and it came off as a really in-character "Crowley Redeemed" story. I also found this story via the tvtropes Good Omens Fanfiction Recommendations page, so you should know your work is being appreciated. ;)
4/15/2015 c1 3IMixDangerousChemicals
:) cool
1/8/2015 c1 6Doppler Effect
This is probably my favorite Good Omens fanfiction. I've always found God's involvement in their business hilarious, and I loved the idea of Crowley going to help his friend when he knew he was going to be punished for it. I also agree Crowley would keep causing trouble even when he was an angel, because there's no way he could ever stop.
4/8/2012 c1 Ilovedaemons
Finally someone kills Crowley before bringing him back to life. i've never understood why people find it necessary to kill Aziraphale. Anyways, Crowley's death made me cry and please Crowley fanatics, don't take it the wrong way, i simply meant that noones ever killed crowley they always kill Aziraphale and its not very fair. I'm glad God brought him back to life Aziraphale would have died without him. I love this one and am going to go read it again before i fall asleep.
3/29/2012 c1 Red Is My Color
Oh God. Devine Intervention has never been better and this appreciated.

I love how you kept things somewhat realistic (because we all know that's hard with angels and demons and God Himself running around) and really sweet. Just so you know, I've been re-reading this fic for over three times *is fangirling all over your work* and I guess I'd still read it all over and over again after my review. *squeels* I LOVE IT SO HARD!
9/11/2011 c1 9Pumpkin2Face
Oh my gosh, I loved this so so so much! There was nothing I didn't love about it, it made me laugh, it made me depressed, and at the end it made me so happy I just cant stop smiling. This was absolutely wonderfully written.
8/12/2011 c1 38Dayja
This is brilliant.
6/16/2011 c1 10Aellepi
I laughed at the end. :) A lot. Crowley is just himself in harming someone while trying to do something 'for the good of everyone'... Hehee. And Zira really is enough of a bastard to be likeable.

What were they watching anyway? An opera or just some normal theater?

A good read, enjoyed it very much. :)
6/15/2011 c1 88Bookworm Gal
A beautifully written story. It is always nice to see a good friendship story for those two. Great work.