for Rescuing Ravage

I like ravage.
10/10/2013 c1 Ka
Aww.
10/13/2011 c1 26Taipan Kiryu
Well, Soundwave could actually fly, but who cares? This fic was so amusing that I can perfectly forget about that.

Great job. You made me smile a lot :o)
7/25/2011 c1 5starwanker
How cute! Very funny too, and you did an excellent job of keeping everyone in character
7/25/2011 c1 starwanker
7/16/2011 c1 6AnimeDreama
Heeheehee that's awesome! So that's how Soundwave got his sattelite form :)
7/12/2011 c1 creativeLunatic
Oh my LORD! XD Soundwave climbing a tree because Ravage got stuck? That is pure gold! XD
6/25/2011 c1 15SlipknotGhidorah
Heh, I wonder what the Autobots would say once they see the video of Soundwave climbing the tree to save Ravage? Anyway, poor Soundwave on how Ravage gets him into such situations.
6/18/2011 c1 Nuclear Chick
This was so cute seeing Ravages act just like a real kitty! I really love fanfics starring Soundwave and Ravage, we don't get enough of them :D
6/17/2011 c1 Luck-wraith
awwwwww ravage up a tree cute :) please do more i love stuff with soundwave and his cassettes like this
6/16/2011 c1 3Wannabe Mischief
Ok this was well worth the five hours it took for my computer to finally load all the text. I am fortunate enough to have two cats who don't climb up objects. A blue Koala indeed and Soundwave as a satellite.
6/16/2011 c1 16Peacewish
Aw, how cute! Soundwave could save himself time and call Hot Spot or Inferno to the scene; I'm sure they'd be happy to help.
6/16/2011 c1 1Amary22
Jajaja your fic is realy funny with revage and his ferar to fall...

good fic

bye
6/16/2011 c1 22Ell Bee Someone Else Now
Cat-lover here, and this was both entirely too true and entirely too funny. Blue-afted koala, indeed.
6/16/2011 c1 jackalkat
I love stories where Soundwave is presented as the creator of the cassettes with them as the protectees. This is one of the better ones - definitely a giggle!
16 Page 1 2 Next »