FanFiction.Net
for Meeting, Loving, Departing

6/30/2011 c4 Critic007
Definitely one of the most humorous chapters yet!

Although, I do have to, once again, criticize the slight OOC-ness of them.

I think it was a good variation from the original and you've most definitely started to show that unique spark of yours through the writing instead of copying that of MyLifeWouldSuckWithoutHeroes.

I look forward to reading more and hope you update soon!

6/30/2011 c3 Critic007
Ah, now this is getting interesting :D

Although at some moments the characters (especially Draco) seemed more OOC than usual, I think the use of the OC was done very well.

It was also a nice, refreshing change after the original. I hope to see more of this Celestiel!

Brilliant work, however, try not to stray too far from the essence of Hermione and Draco.

6/29/2011 c2 Critic007
Yes, very short :P

But definitely, once again, an improvement from the first version.

I also think the acceptance of the 'food rule' was a good decision ^_^ It greatly irritated me that in the original she was able to conjure up food in the Room.

Very excited for future chapters, this seems promising!

6/29/2011 c1 Critic007
This is a very interesting adaption to the first version, however I think it's a little too similar.

Although, the writing and style of language has greatly improved and the characters are definitely less OOC.

I hope that for future reference, you try to deviate slightly from the original so it doesn't seem like an edited copy.

Well done so far! I look forward to reading more!

6/22/2011 c3 5MyLifeWouldSuckWithoutHeroes
wow. i mean, just...wow.

ingenious yet again :P

i really REALLY liked the Celestiel thing, it really touched me. especially near the end, something like 'his first friend, and his last'. it really intrigued me. you should definitely put more of those little extracts in there, it was beautifully written :D

it was a wonderful extra touch to the whole chapter.

Will count the hours till the next chappiee ^_^

luv ya!

XX
6/22/2011 c2 MyLifeWouldSuckWithoutHeroes
this is going to sound ridiculous, but I'm actually excited :P

lol, i'm really interested to see what you'll do with the next chapter since you extended this one :D

can't wait to read more!

luv ya
6/20/2011 c2 14Faith Valconbridge
Hehehe brilliant! BY the way, this story was orignally written because MyLifeWouldSuckWithoutHeroes was inspired by my fanfiction Sing for the Moment and used one of my ideas. I gave permission obviously but i was wondering if you could just mention my ff? I had completely forgot until i read this chapter and it all came back to me :)
6/20/2011 c1 Faith Valconbridge
I got the message from and wsa happy to see that the story had been picked up.:)

Very very funny, i had forgotton has brilliant this story was to be honest. My best of luck with continuing, ill be waiting for updates as i did with the last version.
6/18/2011 c1 5MyLifeWouldSuckWithoutHeroes
lol, this is going to sound ridiculously vain and self-centred, but this was BRILLIANT :D

i loved it, and i loved the spin you put on it :P

it's like a better, awesomer version of mine, it makes me wish i had written it ;]

well done, can't wait for the next one!

3 3