for Collecting Kisses

7/14/2020 c1 1drh25
I love this one shot. Its so...them. Thank you for continuing with this story arc. Now I can start reading the next part. yay!
6/13/2020 c1 5Caroline4329
I can’t possibly do the Bound by a Kiss update justice unless I start alllll the way back here :) This would be a perfect one-shot, but I’m glad it’s a prologue instead!
10/9/2019 c1 65Trogdor19
This was so cute! I died a little when he put his head in her lap.
9/25/2019 c1 1AmyPC
Rereading for the nth time and shocked I've not reviewed before! (Bad Amy, bad Amy!) This is a fantastic beginning to one of my all time favorite LoVe fics! Thank you!
9/11/2019 c1 AnilCadz91
This is really good :D! Like OMG, so good :), wonderful AU :)! This is so goood :D!
5/8/2017 c1 2mallow87
I can't remember if I reviewed this fic when I read it before but I absolutely adore it.
2/1/2017 c1 8Pentastic
this is a very good beginning.
1/19/2017 c1 dp
aww, what cute, fluffy, wonderfulness. I loved the way you described the kiss-it was just perfect. thanks for sharing.
10/14/2016 c1 mosuzmartian
This was really good! Thank you.
8/9/2016 c1 Guest
Super sweet - Logan and Veronica make a very nice couple. I really enjoyed the story! :)
8/3/2016 c1 maria
How very sweet.
6/28/2016 c1 Godschildtweety
Nice
6/7/2016 c1 Eunice339
Loved this...and how perfectly you've captured the essence of these two pre canon. Looking forward to reading the continuation.
5/12/2016 c1 Addicted2LoVe
Read this again. That was not just a kiss!
5/2/2016 c1 JeniLyn2000
Don't tell me I can't leave another review!

I know I reviewed this, but I have to say again how much I love this. This is how a first kiss should be, all sweet & gentle to start and then amp up a bit. Very nice. I love that you've created an AU where Logan is her first kiss, it's lovely.
100 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »