FanFiction.Net
for There for You

4/25/2016 c1 13Tropicallight
At first I felt sorry for Sesshomaru. But you pulled nicely :)
5/6/2013 c1 anonymous
*currently crying* This really hit home with me. I could feel Sesshomaru's pain perfectly. As far as I'm concerned, once you have been labeled as a bit better than the ready rest people start to expect too much from you. I'm the same age as the Sesshomaru in this story and I can swear I'd appreciate it if my parents didn't just point out all my faults every time we talk.
Too bad this didn't happen. Sesshomaru is already hurt and it is impossible to bring him back but not impossible to lift his spirits again.
Great read thank you so much.
2/17/2013 c1 Pixilated Pixie Princess
This so well done and so adorable!
1/17/2013 c1 Black maid56
Why cant I have such a moment with my father... I feel happy for sesshomaru though so much fluff XDDD
10/28/2011 c1 11AUehara
Nice fic, really nice, though I cannot say I like it because it made me remember the very messed up situation I have with my father, witch I clearly don't understand -sigh- Oh well... But know it, this fic is very good.

.Atsuko Uehara
8/1/2011 c1 32MissTuffcy
Awww. That was so sweet. :) Nice job! x3
7/24/2011 c1 Guest
I loved this story so much, i have been looking for a story like this for so long and am so glad that someone finally wrote one. I would love to read another story about the relationship of InuTaisho and Sesshomaru from this point of view because I am seriously in love with this type of story
6/17/2011 c1 6Parnoid
Interesting point of view. I love that you have dedicated this to fathers.

Thanks for that.
6/17/2011 c1 Kris
I've always wanted to read a story like this and I'm glad it was yours! Awsome story!