for If It May Not Be Otherwise

4/30/2012 c1 wandamarie
wow it was good thanks keep up the good work
2/7/2012 c1 51Tamuril2
Hmm, a chance to be the first ever to review this story? How could I resist such a tempting offer? lol. Anyhow, that silly randomness aside, I did enjoy this story of yours. It had me on the edge of my seat from start to finish. Why, you ask? Why not, I reply?

1)For some reason, I liked seeing Carlisle so vulnerable. He had no way out and yet he still fought the good fight. Poor guy. I wanted to hug him through most of the story. And the part where he realizes that even he has a breaking point and that they will reach it, pure, creepy genius! It sent shivers down my spine.

2)I liked how you ended it with more of a question than an answer. He hasn't broken yet, but we think he will. He's in total darkness, and yet he still clings to resisting. Great job!

3)This is more of a question/confusion I had (which is not our fault, but entirely mine. Where is Carlisle's family? The way you wrote this lead me to believe that this is after the whole Twilight books, but then what happened to the rest of the Cullens? or did I miss-read this and it's before Twilight? I'm sorry, I know this shold be obvious, but my mind sometimes refuses to help me in these matters.

All in all, it was a great story. Well written and thought out. Keep up the nice work. I hope you get more reviews soon, as you certainly deserve it.