for Hime to Vampire

4/10/2019 c5 2johnnyrocker76
It's a real shame you stopped writing this story... I was quite enjoying this. :(
10/15/2016 c5 Uzumaki Shadowfox
finish this fanfic
2/5/2016 c5 10Just a Crazy-Man
Very nice work and lov the detail must have more pretty please.
4/7/2015 c5 FallenRai13
plzz plzz plzz update
7/9/2014 c1 Guest
Face it guys...he's one of THOSE WRITERS! Kgdjvcsellvseupheqwjgdtjddkfsicdtbdr
2/23/2014 c5 1Zak saturday 1
Is Akira going to in this story update soon
11/9/2013 c5 SailorNova007
update soon please
4/24/2013 c5 ethan.lukkar
Great story so far can't wait for more
4/10/2013 c5 Mina Tepes
Make MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE
Xoxo
3/22/2013 c4 DinoZilla
Please update!This terrific story needed to be updated and I want to see Mina fighting off Saya in the next out!
3/11/2013 c5 Totong
I really excited in reading this 's this Saya character and why she wants to assassinate Mina?And how would Tsukune act on this situation?Please update this fantastic story of excitement is killing true believer,excelsior.
1/13/2013 c5 5TimberlineWolf
absolutely wonderful story, although you've left us all at a bit of a cliffhanger here
might you continue this?
11/11/2012 c1 Jose19
This is really a very interesting story because combining Rosario Vampire characters with Mina is going to make this story very interesting so I can't wait for this story to update.
10/9/2012 c5 53michelous
i imagine gin is going to be scared shitless of the beowolfs
6/29/2012 c1 Guest
This is a very interesting story and I am a big fan of both Rosario Vampire and Dance in the Vampire Bund and I often wondered how Mina and Moka would react to each other if they met and I want to you to keep writing more for this interesting because I want to see to see how the characters from Rosario Vampire would interact with Mina and how will Moka react to Mina finding Tsukune an interesting partner because everybody knows that Tsukune is Moka's boyfriend.
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »