for Reality Check

3/14/2013 c5 21Lcsaf
Oh, DG...if Wyatt Cain's set on doing something, you better hope you are REALLY well rested after that nap, because you'll need all your wits about you when he comes calling.

And I can just see how she scoffs at him (which would probably piss him off, because, hey-he's baring his heart here), but two years of isolated exile is a long and dangerous time to think about things that could have been. DG's had plenty of time to get into a pretty deep funk about this, so I can imagine that in this situation Cain may have to give a little bit of a chase in his efforts to woo DG back, not to mention by his side as anything more than a friend.

I know it's mean, but personally, I wouldn't mind seeing the Tin Man suffer for love a little bit as long as he can get the girl in the end.
12/7/2012 c1 turtlestar
I know that the chance of an update after nearly a year of no activity is slim, but I did want to try one further entreaty anyway...please please please can we get the final chapter to this story? :)
11/27/2012 c4 Aukima
Please? Continue?
7/1/2012 c4 Lcsaf
You simply must continue this! I have to know what they finally say when they both see one another again. At this point the reunion could go either way and it has me on pins and needles trying to figure it out.
6/20/2012 c4 turtlestar
I would desperately love to see this story finished, if you could find it in your heart (and schedule) :) Please?
4/10/2012 c4 Mrs. Rilla Ford
Good story, well written with an interesting premise. I think that unexpected things have happened in it, but they all make sense and seem reasonable. There are a few spots where I question your grammar/spelling, but not very many. All in all a delightful fic. And may I say, just as feedback is appreciated, so are updates. Please update soon!
3/30/2012 c4 TEA
I really need you to update this! Like really really need you to update this!
3/10/2012 c4 Leina
Gah! I can see where the angst part of this piece comes in: I'm angsty that there's only one more chapter and it's not posted yet! And! AND! Cain and DG haven't spoken to each other since she's returned. This has to be corrected, post haste. Please, please update, I'm dying to know what happens next.
3/10/2012 c1 Leina
Holy cow! I just found this fic, and the first chapter is so intense! Perfect cliffhanger, I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter-well done!
1/13/2012 c4 12QueenOfWinterNight
MORE WOMAN! !
12/30/2011 c4 84Shahrezad1
Nice characterization as DG and Cain started their reconnect. And DG's hesitance seems real and not forced. :) Also, I'm extremely glad that Jeb made amends in regards to his past actions. I can only hope that it'll be enough. ^^
12/29/2011 c4 16She'sGotHighHopes
Wow, those two seriously need a face to face. I'm still furious with Jeb for causing so much heartache for DG and his father, but I'm glad he admitted he was wrong. I hope the Princess and the Tin Man get their happy ending as well. Both of them so empty and alone breaks my heart.

So glad DG and Az are awake. Can't wait for more!

Jaime
12/29/2011 c4 31KLCtheBookWorm
Jeb has really grown up. Now hopefully the two most affected by his "sticking his nose in it" will settled things without too much angst.
12/29/2011 c4 28Terriah
Oh I do love this, very well written! x
12/28/2011 c4 39LittleMender
So glad you came back to this! And doubly glad you didn't have DG's parents tell Cain she didn't want to see him. It would have been too much for me, so I know it would've been too much for Cain.

And while I'm relieved DG's back and awake and on the mend, I still think it's not too late to punch Jeb. Maybe his wife?

Also, I appreciate the tension in these first 4 chapters and know it's necessary, please let them meet and start talking at least and soon?

Looking so forward to more!
81 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »