for Reality Check

12/28/2011 c4 14dark shadowed rose
bwahahaha No one's gonna know what to do when DG almost wants to run away again. Nice. thanks for the update.
12/28/2011 c4 Dreamingdreams
I'm glad that Jeb finally talk to Cain and told him that he was wrong about what he did and said about DG and him *Cain*.About there relationship before she was sent away.

:) I don't think DG is going to be able to avoid Cain. Especially if he sets his mind on getting her back and letting her know that he is in love with her.

She might get away with it for a little while. But I can actually see him camping out infront of her door until she has no way to avoid him.

I love the feel of this chapter all the way around. I hope that he doesn't let DG shut him out. I look forward to the next chapter.
12/28/2011 c4 4TheEvilAshleyness
Great chapter. I hope you had a great christmas
12/28/2011 c4 TheDuchessTab
Awesome chapter! I cant wait for more and see DG come to her senses and see that Cain is crazy about her! Cant wait for more!
12/28/2011 c4 6JainaZekk621
Great chapter, I look forward to reading more. :)
12/7/2011 c3 84Shahrezad1
Good heavens! Talk about a cliffhanger! And I've got to say that I'm really enjoying this, from the heart-clenching moments of DG's sacrifice and Jeb's realization, plus those little moments of happiness (Glitch and Az's love included).

Nice work! :D
10/27/2011 c3 Lauramichca
Cue it? I think you have it permanently set on -ooohh, I can't wait for what comes next!-

This is great.

Thanks for sharing
10/18/2011 c3 BailorWilkes
Please tell me you are still planning to update this story? I'm a bit obsessed, and I'm fearing the worst, since it's been so long.
10/15/2011 c3 3River4Jayne
OMG I WANT MORE! MOOOOOOORRRREEEEEEEEE *claws at computer screen*
10/5/2011 c2 Bookwormwd40
I'm enjoying this story. I did want to point out that there is no Wichita Community College. If she is in Wichita she is either going to Wichita State University or one of the many private schools. Sorry it just bugged me as I'm originally from Kansas. I don't mind when people talk in general about a town or place, but when using names I prefer if it was either completely made up or real not a mixture. Looking forward to reading more.
10/2/2011 c3 28Terriah
Oh you write so well! Please update again soon! x
10/1/2011 c3 2theburninator
yay so glad you updated! I was actually thinking about this story the other day and was wondering if you were ever going to update and I was so happy to find a new chapter waiting for me in my inbox. Great chapter! I wonder how Cain will feel when he finds that DG can't wake up! Don't wait so long to update!
10/1/2011 c3 4TheEvilAshleyness
I felt the need for the dramatic drum beats in the background when it said they wouldn't wake up. I heard dun dun dun in my head...seriously...
9/30/2011 c3 14dark shadowed rose
que the freakout. (Laughs) Looks like it's gonna be fun! Can't wait for more, and to see a little more through Cain's eyes.
9/30/2011 c3 37elevenhurricanes
A nice big twist in the end, but so glad to see this updated and now, hopefully, DG will be able to save Az.
81 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »