for Reality Check

9/30/2011 c3 Lynda
OMG so good... Please don't keep us waiting to long...
9/30/2011 c3 TheDuchessTab
What an awesome chapter! I cant wait for Cain and DG to reunite, talk about sparks flying! Your work is sooooooo awesome and well worth the wait! I cant wait for the next chapter!
9/30/2011 c3 31KLCtheBookWorm
Ah crap, come on! They gotta wake up if she's going to get any closure with Cain.

Cain blinked, sure he'd heard that wrong. "My son? Jeb?"

"Unless you have another one we don't know about," Ambrose replied with a flicker of his old humor. - Okay the boys made me snicker.
9/29/2011 c3 6JainaZekk621
This was awesome! I cant wait to read more! :DDD
9/29/2011 c3 Dreamingdreams
:) I love this part right off the bat 'She took one look at him and froze. Then she blinked and rubbed her eyes, muttering something about the fact that her weird dreams always turned out to be real.'

Someone ought to explain to Jeb that her last set came true and she ended up in the O.Z.

I love all of Jeb's inner thoughts. I am just going please do it lock them in a room together so DG and his dad can talk. Lock it so no one can interupt them!

Yes I bet that if Cain heard & reads between the lines as well as Jeb does. I'm sure he would be very angry!

Aww I can believe Cain would hate waiting too. Even if he is a patient man. I love how he wanted to be the one to bring DG back to save Az and save DG at the same time. Yes I bet that Cain wasn't happy with what he saw. Bet that he tried to bet her parent to Jeb for the pumping of info.

Oh wow that isn't good both of them won't wake now. Oh please be posting the next one soon. I so want to read what will happen next!
9/29/2011 c3 31Miller0259
ohhhhhhhhh I wonder what awaits the Princesses in dream land!

Oh and um I'M SO FREAKIN EXCITED TO SEE AN UPDATE! :D It's just what I needed!
9/18/2011 c2 6JainaZekk621
This is really good, I cant wait to read more! Please update soon! :D
8/17/2011 c2 28Terriah
I reckon this will turn out good, I look forward to reading more! x
8/6/2011 c2 impatient
hurry up with chapter 3
7/27/2011 c1 4ForeverInYourFavor
I love this story! I was basically hooked from the first few sentences.

I like the DG/Cain troubled love romance and all of the problems Az is having winning the people back over.

Please write more, I am intrigued

Kat
7/27/2011 c2 TheDuchessTab
Awesome! I cant wait for the sparks to fly between DG and Cain when she returns! I know some people dont like angst but I like it, well as long as DG/Cain wind up togther thats is, I tolerate angst just fine! I cant wait for your next chapter, your work is awesome!
7/27/2011 c1 TheDuchessTab
I just found this story and I absolutely LOVE LOVE it! My heart goes out Cain/DG! I love Cain/DG stories, yours is awesome!
7/22/2011 c2 31KLCtheBookWorm
Poor Jeb got a bit of culture shock with the Other Side. His job at the Palace hadn't taught the fairy tales don't come true. "She's a Princess of course she's living in a Palace on the Other Side, duh." To his credit, he has finally grew up about his father moving on with his life.

But if I was DG, I would have een figuring out how to do magic on the Other Side. Not to get past all the trials and tribulations of living, but at least indulging in some nicer home furnishing.
7/21/2011 c2 8samarie
I really like this so far, can't wait to see where it's going.

Thanks for sharing :)
7/20/2011 c2 Sic Vita Est
Enjoying this story and look forward to seeing more.
81 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »