for Reality Check

6/20/2011 c1 31Miller0259
! There was a lot crammed into this chapter which makes me excited for the others! This story has much promise, indeed.

You weren't kidding about the angst, though I'm glad nobody has died so far...
6/20/2011 c1 Jen
I am always excited to see a new Tinman story. I can't wait for the rest!
6/19/2011 c1 8Penulis
Heya,

I simply loved this! It was interesting to see D.G. receive punishment for the events of the eclipse, considering it usually always falls on Azkadellia. Can't wait to see where you go with this. Love Glitch and Az pairing!
6/19/2011 c1 2theburninator
interesting story. can't wait for more. It seems a bit harsh that DG was punished, They were only kids.
6/18/2011 c1 39LittleMender
Good story. And so glad it's four chapters. Sometimes I can't bear it when angst is drawn out over a long time-how does one MAINTAIN that for 20+ chapters?

Stupid, selfish Jeb. While I prefer to believe he would be happy for his father, he's been through a lot of hurt, pain and grief, and there was certainly evidence that he could tend toward a resentful nature.

And Cain seems a little weak and clueless. Although I can also see him backing away from DG-not just because of Jeb, but questions about her station and his age would certainly add weight to any hesitance he felt. The fact that he's only going to let this go on for 3 more chapters is testament to his strength of character. If it ends positively. If not, he doesn't deserve her.

And good verse choice for this chapter. Eager to see how this unfolds and looking forward to more.
6/18/2011 c1 31KLCtheBookWorm
Well that is a new scenario to appease the public. I can't wait to see where you go next with it.
81 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6