for In Creatura Veneficus Fides

7/28/2021 c8 Guest
More please
2/18/2021 c1 DaveC
Once again Harry is portrayed as gay, not even into the first page and it raises its head. Being gay is not illegal but come on it’s not compulsory either. For me so many story’s are spoilt because of the gay or bi character's but that’s just me hope the story does well regards StanC
9/3/2020 c4 axewhore
Britain doesn't have hot topic shops
7/27/2020 c8 JASMINE2018
WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER
11/2/2019 c7 ej-83
waiting for the update on what will happen next..
6/20/2019 c8 Dragonheart24
Update please
3/11/2019 c8 N. A. Wennerholm
It has been about 8 years since the last update. It is a shame you haven't updated. Because would have like to see it finished and the Dumbledores Punished for what they have done. And the response of the Wizarding World to all the Lies and manipulation of Albus and his family That is consuming The magical world to extinction and thus ruining the Planets delicate balance. Since everything is interconnected.
2/6/2018 c8 Dark Den 123
Shame you haven't continued this.
4/5/2017 c8 erudite.cielo
please update...
8/23/2015 c4 Pepperonyfan1982
there is no Macy's in London, there's Selfridges and Harrods and a HUGE Debenhams but no Macy's. if you want to know more about London I suggest watching The Parent Trap (1998)
3/5/2015 c8 bella.beau.14
update soon please.
12/18/2014 c8 elizabeth.gardiner.92
You really need to write that next chapter. I want to know what happens next. PLEASE!
6/16/2014 c8 Guest
add chapters please this is getting good
2/10/2014 c8 1KatelinSalLovesReading1
I can't wait for more
4/29/2013 c8 teela.hyde
that was cool and funny! Snap And Kingsly! Ha brelent! Just Brelent! First time I've EVER herd of that combo befor. Looking forwad to reading more!
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »