FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter the Game: Epic Edition

3/4 c3 SamonIllmantrim
This is a fascinating take on Gamer fics, and on Harry and all of the characters in his world. Definitely fun so far.
6/18/2023 c3 FriendlyFire59
Well heck! The way the author notes read, this story was ploted and outlined to a fairly large number of chapters yet only three are posted. I was really enjoying the way he had Harry handling his second chance.
Thanks for having posted, really would have liked more.
3/11/2020 c1 DontMindMe
An interesting start,
The only negative points here at the start are the following;

Harry's acceptance: harry seems too ok for his life just be a video game, no anger or even disbelief. He did not explore the menu more before just pressing new game.

Sudden game style change: now this is not about your writing but about how the "game" has changed. Harry did nothing but start a new game but it's like he has enabled rpg mode or reduced the difficulty. There should be a reason for the change.

Other than that seems good to me
10/28/2019 c2 timberwolfst
How did he get his parents' trunks to his room. Does he have an inventory?
3/31/2019 c3 AmazeTheArchitect
Why havent you updated this fanfic. Starting was awesome. Hope you restart the fanfic
10/31/2018 c3 LadyRoyal
I can't wait for the next chapter
5/21/2018 c3 Kitsuneking2
So I have a few ideas for your story here, that is if you still plan on writing more on it. I like the fact random deaths occur should do more of those, also give them hidden plot hooks and the like. As for spell ideas I thought branching and mastering could be a possible system for your fic. Branching has to do with spell trees so you have a basic spell, say levitate, that once mastered can be altered in various ways, even to the point it copies another spell, the draw back is that this alterations add more magic cost. Hence why branching is good too as specialized spells cost less magic than altered mastery spells but can only do certain things. this allows harry to go on spell hunts looking for specialized and possible mastery level spells. Quick spell slots are spells that harry uses quick and possible to speed up to the point of motionless or silent casting. also illusions could be something that helps a lot as until affected by the spell the wizards wouldn't know they were fake and cheater to cast.
3/3/2018 c3 3Methos Momomax
I might have had Harry repeat the day but look for who threw the item. Then plan their demise.
10/16/2017 c3 7strike445x
Persona!
10/7/2017 c3 ivanganev1992
CH 3 NO OBSERVE ,NO DUNGEON. BETTER HOME IN THAT ... LEAKY CAULDRON. BEWARE OF THAT EXPLODIVE THINGY .
BYE .
8/3/2017 c3 creativesm75
good fanfic. I wonder if you can give a hint of what the question marks meant in the first chapter...
6/13/2017 c3 1sundrawnshadow
hope to see more soon!
10/19/2016 c2 Guest
London Knight .
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! IT'S MUM in the UK , not Mom . Any British kid calling his Mother 'mom' , would be ridiculed for years afterwards ...
Still nice little Fix & a pity like so many others is similar vein , it too peters out ...
LK out .