for Mind, Body, Mind

9/14/2019 c1 Guest
aIajsjsjeheh THAT IS VERY GOOD
9/15/2011 c1 39Gitana del Sol
ooh! nice i like this one. some Bellamort to satisfy all the cravings that are so alive at the Forum :) great job
7/7/2011 c1 10Catatonic Muse
Ooh. That gave me the shivers (in a good way, of course).

I absolutely adored your Bellatrix, and the italics rounded out the amazingness of the fic. They added just the right amount of insanity.

Wonderful job.
6/30/2011 c1 42TuesdayNovember
Okay, wow. This was incredible. I loved the way that delving into Bellatrix's mind isn't exactly as simple as it seems - there are her overt, respectful thoughts on one layer, but below them are her true feelings, so to speak, the obsession, the desire, that pervades her mind. I also liked the way you split up some sentences, instead of just letting them end before going on to the next subconsious thought. It's rather more the way the mind works, and I thought that was brilliant.

Really very well done, and so very Bellatrix. I loved it.
6/22/2011 c1 55Xx starlight-moon xX
Haha. I love that Bella's thoughts are so . . . *waves arm vaguely, fighting urge to smirk* . . . um . . . unsurprising.

She has such . . . focus.

*losing the urge to laugh out loud*

(Okay. I just love that you delve into Bella's mind and it literally is all about how much she wants him. In every way. If it was anyone else she was inviting to look in on such fanaticism, I'd feel sorry for him!)

I'm not sure if it was intended this way, but I also have to say I found this quite creepy.Firstly, what we already know of course - that the only thoughts she has which Bellatrix believes to have any value are those about her master. And secondly, the way you broke down her thoughts into the bare fundamentals. It's scary how effective Voldemort's conditioning is, how thoroughly enmeshed it is in her subconscious. Mind, body, mind . .. all amounting to one thing - EVERYTHING. And that's what she's given him.

Sorry it's taken me so long to get to this, by the way. My new internet modem is beyond useless. I'd quite like to strangle it.

Great work though! :)
6/19/2011 c1 94Thanatos Angelos Girl
Brilliant! I loved the paranthesis and how she tells and proves to the Dark Lord that she is the only one that is truely open to him. Brilliant!

Brooke
6/19/2011 c1 26Lillith Aurora
nice job displaying Bellatrix's devotion to the Dark Lord
6/19/2011 c1 300Inkfire
I love this! Bella's fanatic devotion is really well conveyed - and I love how the italics are breaking the sentences, how her messy, frenzied feelings are interfering with her rationality... Very well built, powerfully written, beautiful job =)
6/19/2011 c1 30BellaPur
Brilliant Erika. Absolutely brilliant. The whole open/naked/body/mind jazz you've got going there made me go Ooooooooooooooh!. Fabulous darling!
6/18/2011 c1 642Abigail Belle
Ooh, this is wonderful! I adore the contrast (or complimentary-ness?) of what Bellatrix is saying, and what she's really thinking (The parts in the parentheses, i mean). I also love how sexual she makes the idea of legilimency (it's good to know I'm not the only person who's thought that). Great job!