for Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

1/3/2018 c1 Guest
A very good work
10/16/2017 c1 Guest
This is a really well written work! Well done!
2/3/2017 c1 Ohlookcookies
MEIN GOTT
10/9/2016 c1 3TheAlmightyTema
This was the best! I love this kind of stuff! Yao? Innocent? Yeah right.
10/6/2016 c1 Guest
That was Amazing. I love how you write China's character.
8/7/2016 c1 1ActuallyLukas
This is fucking perfect! I love it!
7/7/2016 c1 K. E
That was actually really good. You didn't seem to go for only the physical side, but you got the nation's emotions into the fic too. I haven't found many fics like that.

Thanks
3/31/2016 c1 lemonymathews
loved it!
3/7/2016 c1 Anonymus
This turned me on~~~AHMAHGAWD
1/12/2016 c1 Guest
Good job and here have some cake for your wonderful efforts
11/18/2015 c1 Guest
This is amazing. I mean it. You made the characters convincing and described what was happening so well. This, in all honesty, is one of the best RoChu Lemons I've ever read.
11/13/2015 c1 1gyor0
Amazing lemon~
Just want to mention that the context in which you used 'shit' does not necessarily make sense because it seems like Ivan is calling China a piece of shit/useless. The right word to use is 'Блядь' which basically means fuck
10/17/2015 c1 Aria
Ok heres my review: Best Lemon RoChu Fanfic!
Dude you say you are young and i have how old you are, but tbh this is really good, amazing character development and astonishing visial imagery, i think you really outdid yourself, and i really really like how you made Yao seem so controlling... its definetly a turn on (dont judge QQ) and i love how it really depicts exactly what others thought and how much Yao really loves Russia and all the way around.
This is my favorite Lemon up to now! I really liked it Keep writting!

~Aria da
7/14/2015 c1 Guest
This fanfiction goes way beyond the point of just normal 'smut'. You have such great ways of describing sex and what is happening. You also gave the characters personality. Many people make Rochu out of character but this... This is great. I mean seriously. I love this fic! 3 it's so hot and adorable and perfect.
7/5/2015 c1 Guest