for Things Past

7/1/2019 c10 4Louise Mauriac
Thanks for this fic! Do you plan to keep working on it or did you abandon it?
It's well written and I would really enjoy to know what come next! And what happened to Malfoy?
7/2/2018 c10 lia.a.karas
Interesting so far update soon please
4/30/2017 c10 purplehedgehog13
Just discovered this fic. It is beautifully executed.
4/12/2017 c10 1DrarryLongbottom
This is great, please update soon!
4/9/2017 c10 Imperatina
Excellent! The suspense is killing me!
3/28/2017 c10 3Nocturnus
You updated. Yeay!. Thank you!. :D
3/28/2017 c7 Kallanit
I'm making this comment as a guest, because I already reviewed this chapter. I just wanted to mention that you have Professor Vector taking the Runes class. Babbling is the Runes Professor, Vector is Arithmancy.
3/28/2017 c10 19Kallanit
Wow! An update! I had assumed this story was on permanent hiatus. It says something for how powerful the story is, though, that I didn't need to go back and reread it all to remind myself of everything that had happened so far, because I still remembered it, despite how long it's been since I last read this story. Mind you, I did go back and reread it all because it's just that good.
10/6/2015 c9 PiGirl314
I absolutely LOVE this story! Please update quickly!
9/29/2015 c9 fifiotoole
Super story... fast paced and gripping
9/29/2015 c9 the other world
AHHHH This story is going in an awesome direction! I can't wait to take this journey with you - just please try to update regularly. That builds a great fan base and I think increases the likelihood of reviews as well.
Looking forward to the next one
xx
9/29/2015 c9 2Amarenima Redwood
Brilliant chapter!
9/26/2015 c8 Amarenima Redwood
Uh oh... Great chapter!
12/25/2014 c7 The Other World
An excellent story, and quite a unique one. Why is it that all the stories of yours that I'm falling in love with havent been updated for over a year?
Still, you say on your profile that they aren't abandoned, so I look forward to your next update.
Though could you please provide some backstory? How does your universe diverge from canon? Obviously, LM was killed by Hermione and SS and AD are alive, but how did that happen? What role did Harry play in LV's defeat? I realize they aren't critical to your story or plot, but some info would be nice
12/25/2014 c3 Guest
whoa. A distinctly unique idea - the first fic i'm reading about hogwarts having to shift. :o
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »