for Warrior's of the force III: Warrior's End

10/7/2011 c16 3WildDev13
beautiful ending and pretty funny with Zach delivering the babies. best series story i've read. hope 2 c more stories from u in the future. :)
10/7/2011 c16 10Legionary Prime
Awesome end to an awesome story.
10/7/2011 c16 20General Maraxus
Loved this from start to finish and that's hopefully a good enough review
10/6/2011 c15 10Legionary Prime
Can't wait for the end.
10/6/2011 c1 3son of wind
sorry I forgot something. Crashing into the Death Star. I say throw that puppy into lightspeed and let it go, should go all the way to the center if not all the way through!
10/6/2011 c15 son of wind
Oh man that was totally amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon ok!
10/5/2011 c15 5patattack
nice chapter. liked how you made everything turn right, as opposed to order 66 going through. very much looking forward to the next chapter.
10/5/2011 c15 20General Maraxus
...(Salute) Rest in Peace Tarkin. Droidekas and giant dogs as Temple guards, getting the bad guy to explain his whole plan, and... okay I'm just going to say it... EPICNESS! Maybe read over the chp to make sure it sounds right and the Force should always have a capital F.

Apart from that I loved it, still not sure about crashing into the Death Star though.
10/4/2011 c14 2Wolf2
Really great chapters!
10/3/2011 c14 3son of wind
Oh man this is so cool! Great chapter, the fights scenes were epic and Zach was very funny.

Keep it up and update soon!
10/3/2011 c14 5patattack
Nice chapter. Liked the fighting especially micheal using force lightning with the water to amplify the effects. keep it up!
10/3/2011 c14 20General Maraxus
...okay, as impressive as the Jedi are let us be honest, there are billions of clones at the end of the Clone Wars and far fewer Jedi. Even with their totally awesome skills they are still vastly outnumbered.

Crashing the ship into the Death Star, um anyone remember the Executor crashing into it? It was tiny compared to the DS.

Tarkin! Please tell me there are more troopers to get him out of there. He's too cool to die!
9/30/2011 c13 3son of wind
Man I hope the guys can pull this off in time.

great chapter can't wait for the next one.
9/30/2011 c13 20General Maraxus
Will miss Z and his sense of humour. But seriously! It's a mass conspiricy the Jedi are stalking Admirals, trying to arrest the Chancellor and now the Jedi find the Republic is building a Weapon of Mass Destruction. I smell a lot of fighting in the future
9/30/2011 c13 5patattack
wicked chapter. very much looking forward to the fighting. keep at it!
94 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »