for The Xylophone of Gondor

9/4/2019 c2 pineapple-pancake
Cutting her jeans is not a good idea if you are going to go through the wilderness. You can get much more scratches that jeans would protect you from. Plus being eaten by mosquitoes in your legs... and she knew she was in middle earth, so why? Modesty is an issue! and it is one of the few properties that she has which she could have traded for something she needed.
8/23/2019 c4 SortingHat
If you want to see something really creepy look up Operation Jade Helm it was meant to train troops how to do mass gun grabs and mock civilians would throw a revolution as the left feared one in a planned Hillary rigged election (which thankfully didn't occur or a lot of us would be dead by now) They had plans for 50 million Americans to be in reeducation camps AKA: Fema camps rounded up.

FEMA Camps by nature are NOT a bad thing. Just like the Superdome in Hurricane Katrina it served it's purpose of providing shelter to displaced folks the thing that screwed it all up was looters and vandals SHOT medic teams performing their jobs. Bush was told things were working out by his people so didn't believe it was that bad and the mayor of Houston also told him things would be kept under control and they didn't want his assistance. You can't force assistance to those who deny request or Bush would've been a dictator about it and other issues would arise about it.

FEMA camps are designed to deal with displaced people by natural disasters but during the Obama regime it turned into reeducation camps designed for mass rounding thru a series of false flag events that would create panic. Enough whistle blowers came out and put the brakes on it.

Thank God. You wouldn't have been allowed to post your fanfic because there wouldn't be any electricity it would be like Venezuela real quick.
8/23/2019 c3 SortingHat
"My brain is almost 70 percent lyrics" and that is your typical lefty that thinks they can 'change the world' but change it only to their standards and mess up what already works in the process. Want to know someone REALLY creepy? Look up Operation Jade Helm. Many citizens protested where it occurred not wanting to be treated like common criminals.

Operation Jade Helm was labeled as a joint military exercise but used UN troops to do a lot of it. Obama signed a quiet agreement to allow the UN in if it detects 'civil unrest' which means if they staged something the UN could come in and take over for undetermined amounts of time destroying the rights of due process (not that there's much of it left) and what's left of elections. Kate Brown here in Oregon is known to have votes thrown in dumpsters if it doesn't go her way. People stood up to the cap and trade which would make truckers pay by the horde if they were to truck very far meaning a lot of truckers out of business. They besides agriculture are our bread basket. Without trucks the USA would run out of supplies in 72 hours at most.

We rely on "Just in Time" delivery and there aren't enough truckers. Nobody wants to do the work.
8/23/2019 c2 SortingHat
Are you three? The chapter names are all repetitive. Your better off just leaving them numbered if that's the way your going and I think that's why some authors do.
8/23/2019 c1 SortingHat
Good lord. She shouldn't live in the midwest then.
6/1/2018 c28 lukeskywalkeer
Very curious to see how Thorin and his company would handle Elizabeth's antics haha. Fili and Kili would take a liking to her
12/14/2017 c4 CuriousIntrigue
For such an immature and annoying character, you should set her age as 10, not in her mid 20's. Honestly, my 12 year old daughter is markedly more aware and mature than your OC. It's possible (likely?) that you were very young when you wrote this story, and we can only write what we know, so the overly silly, immature feel of this is understandable if that's the case.

I did give this the old college try, but I just can't continue as the cringe-factor has become painful, and honestly, Aragorn is unrecognizable as a Tolkien character...even an AU version.
8/12/2017 c10 Hot Tamale
She is coming off as an incredibly immature child. Hard to read, to be honest.
6/7/2016 c28 3Sparksofrandomness
You can't end this like this! why?
1/26/2016 c8 kae-sshi
Oh gwad the elvish in this chapter was just priceless !
7/2/2015 c28 4adelphe24
You killed her.
I just- I laughed so much during this but I never expected this.
1/21/2014 c23 AccountKiller45794298743832498
OMGOMG I LOVE THIS IT'S HILAAAARRIOUSS
10/30/2013 c4 2farewelljazzs
I admit, Elizabeth's personality was not what I found to be really interesting, but I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt. Sadly, I can't continue. Her banter is too obnoxious and laborious for me read. I found once I tried to look past it, little was happening. Perhaps and I do not doubt, the story will get better - I just can't be bothered. I'm sorry if this is harsh, I just wanted to drop a review. Thank you for writing and sharing nonetheless.

-J
9/24/2013 c9 3Sunsetcheetah
Yes.. I agree. It would have been a shorter trip, more dead orcs during a certain time each month and then Sauron himself would have keeled over dead when their cycles would have synchronized lol _
9/21/2013 c5 Sunsetcheetah
Aww I was hoping for my fav Balrog Slayer but still I'm enjoying the story_ hope this follows a bit of the books as well as the movie tho.
335 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »